Griffin intros new App-powered iTrip for iPod, iPhone
Griffin Technology has announced its new iTrip FM transmitter for iPod and iPhone. The new iTrip is the company’s first to offer integration with the new iTrip Controller application for the iPhone and iPod touch, allowing users to control the iTrip directly from their device’s screen. Other features include SmartSound technology to automatically adjust signal strength for each frequency, Griffin’s SmartScan technology that automatically finds the clearest available frequency, a backlit LCD display, up to 3 station presets, a micro-USB port for charging any USB-powered iPod or iPhone via a compatible charger, track controls for controlling playback from the iTrip’s display, and RDS support for displaying artist and track information on RDS-enabled radios. Griffin’s new iTrip FM Transmitter with App Support offers support for all iPod classic and iPod touch models, the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS, and the third-, fourth-, and fifth-generation iPod nano and is available now for $50; the iTrip Controller application is available as a free download from the App Store.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?