Griffin intros new cases for iPod touch 4G, nano 6G
Griffin Technology has introduced its new lineup of cases for the fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano. The lineup includes the Outfit Gloss for iPod touch 4G, a translucent hard shell polycarbonate case featuring a slide-on design, open access to all ports and controls, and an included microStand for $25, as well as the Outfit Mist for iPod touch 4G, a translucent snap-on polycarbonate case featuing two-tone paint, open access to all ports and controls, and an included microStand. It also sells for $25, as does the Reveal for iPod touch 4G, a slim hard shell polycarbonate case featuring a transparent back, black rubber accents on the sides, built-in coverage for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, open access to all other ports and controls, and an included microStand.
The Outfit Flip for iPod touch 4G is a two-piece hard shell polycarbonate case featuring open access to all ports and controls, an included microStand, and a color-shifting paint scheme that shifts from green to purple as you move the case. It sells for $35. Also made for the iPod touch 4G, the AeroSport XL is the company’s latest AeroSport armband, with a strap that is 50 millimeters longer, one-piece construction with a lycra core, a plastic, touch-through display cover, a hidden key pocket, and a headphone port cutout. It sells for $30. Finally, the AeroSport for iPod nano 6G features the same construction techniques as the iPod touch version, but sports a different design that allows the nano to be slid into place following the fitting of the band to an arm. It sells for $20; all of Griffin’s new accessories for the fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano are available now.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?