Griffin intros new cases for iPod touch 4G, nano 6G
Griffin Technology has introduced its new lineup of cases for the fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano. The lineup includes the Outfit Gloss for iPod touch 4G, a translucent hard shell polycarbonate case featuring a slide-on design, open access to all ports and controls, and an included microStand for $25, as well as the Outfit Mist for iPod touch 4G, a translucent snap-on polycarbonate case featuing two-tone paint, open access to all ports and controls, and an included microStand. It also sells for $25, as does the Reveal for iPod touch 4G, a slim hard shell polycarbonate case featuring a transparent back, black rubber accents on the sides, built-in coverage for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, open access to all other ports and controls, and an included microStand.
The Outfit Flip for iPod touch 4G is a two-piece hard shell polycarbonate case featuring open access to all ports and controls, an included microStand, and a color-shifting paint scheme that shifts from green to purple as you move the case. It sells for $35. Also made for the iPod touch 4G, the AeroSport XL is the company’s latest AeroSport armband, with a strap that is 50 millimeters longer, one-piece construction with a lycra core, a plastic, touch-through display cover, a hidden key pocket, and a headphone port cutout. It sells for $30. Finally, the AeroSport for iPod nano 6G features the same construction techniques as the iPod touch version, but sports a different design that allows the nano to be slid into place following the fitting of the band to an arm. It sells for $20; all of Griffin’s new accessories for the fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano are available now.
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Russian Apple Online Store returns with increased prices
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- BuQu Tech PowerArmour Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Grovemade Maple iPhone Case for iPhone 6
- Tylt Energi Sliding Power Case for iPhone 6
- Just Mobile TopGum
- Kenu Highline for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0