Griffin intros new cases for iPod touch 4G, nano 6G
Griffin Technology has introduced its new lineup of cases for the fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano. The lineup includes the Outfit Gloss for iPod touch 4G, a translucent hard shell polycarbonate case featuring a slide-on design, open access to all ports and controls, and an included microStand for $25, as well as the Outfit Mist for iPod touch 4G, a translucent snap-on polycarbonate case featuing two-tone paint, open access to all ports and controls, and an included microStand. It also sells for $25, as does the Reveal for iPod touch 4G, a slim hard shell polycarbonate case featuring a transparent back, black rubber accents on the sides, built-in coverage for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, open access to all other ports and controls, and an included microStand.
The Outfit Flip for iPod touch 4G is a two-piece hard shell polycarbonate case featuring open access to all ports and controls, an included microStand, and a color-shifting paint scheme that shifts from green to purple as you move the case. It sells for $35. Also made for the iPod touch 4G, the AeroSport XL is the company’s latest AeroSport armband, with a strap that is 50 millimeters longer, one-piece construction with a lycra core, a plastic, touch-through display cover, a hidden key pocket, and a headphone port cutout. It sells for $30. Finally, the AeroSport for iPod nano 6G features the same construction techniques as the iPod touch version, but sports a different design that allows the nano to be slid into place following the fitting of the band to an arm. It sells for $20; all of Griffin’s new accessories for the fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano are available now.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?