Griffin intros new line of cases for iPhone 3G, 3GS
Griffin Technology has announced its new line of fall cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Based on the company’s prior Elan Form cases, the Elan Form Etch features high-quality leather with an etched pattern on the rear and an overstitch accent, bonded to a two-piece polycarbonate case featuring Griffin’s EasyDock design, allowing the phone to be docked without completely removing it from the case. It will be available in a variety of patterns and will sell for $35. The Outfit and Outfit Shade are new hard-shell cases offering a slim design and an EasyDock design; the Outfit will come in black or white translucent polycarbonate while the Outfit Shade will come in four different colors and will feature a metallic graduated tint finish. Outfit will sell for $25, while Outfit Shade will run $30.
Finally, the Reveal is an ultra-thin, 1.4mm-thick polycarbonate shell, featuring a one-piece translucent design with a variety of colored rubber accents that help cushion and protect the device. It will be priced at $25. All of Griffin’s new cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS will offer full access to all ports, controls, and the camera, and will be available this fall.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?