Griffin intros new line of cases for iPhone 3G, 3GS
Griffin Technology has announced its new line of fall cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. Based on the company’s prior Elan Form cases, the Elan Form Etch features high-quality leather with an etched pattern on the rear and an overstitch accent, bonded to a two-piece polycarbonate case featuring Griffin’s EasyDock design, allowing the phone to be docked without completely removing it from the case. It will be available in a variety of patterns and will sell for $35. The Outfit and Outfit Shade are new hard-shell cases offering a slim design and an EasyDock design; the Outfit will come in black or white translucent polycarbonate while the Outfit Shade will come in four different colors and will feature a metallic graduated tint finish. Outfit will sell for $25, while Outfit Shade will run $30.
Finally, the Reveal is an ultra-thin, 1.4mm-thick polycarbonate shell, featuring a one-piece translucent design with a variety of colored rubber accents that help cushion and protect the device. It will be priced at $25. All of Griffin’s new cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS will offer full access to all ports, controls, and the camera, and will be available this fall.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?