Griffin intros new line of iPhone 3G cases
Griffin Technology has introduced its new line of cases for the iPhone 3G. The Wave for iPhone 3G features wave-shaped contours that overlap and interlock in a double-helix closure. The form-fitting polycarbonate case also offers full access to the iPhone’s ports and controls, and will be available in black, blue, pink, or white. Griffin’s Nu Form with EasyDock for iPhone 3G is an impact-resistant, hard-shell case featuring an EasyDock design with a removable bottom for more convenient docking. It includes a rigid, thin screen protector, and will be available in black or white.
The Elan Form with EasyDock for iPhone 3G is a hard-shell leather case that offers triple protection in a slim, no-clip design. The case features a top-grain leather exterior bonded to hard-shell polycarbonate material, and an EasyDock design. Elan Form with EasyDock will be available in pink or black. Finally, the Elan Clip for iPhone 3G is a leather holster-style case with an inner polycarbonate shell. It features a 180-degree rotating belt clip that doubles as a stand, and includes a static peel screen protector and a premium microfiber cleaning cloth. All of Griffin’s new cases for iPhone 3G will be available at major retailers, including Apple and AT&T stores, on July 11, 2008, and will also be available on the company’s website in late June 2008.
- Withings unveils Activité fitness tracking watch
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Parrot announces MiniDrone release dates, pricing
- Report: Apple plans Lightning cable MFi headphones
- Razer introduces Junglecat iPhone game controller
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2014: 35.2M iPhones, 13.3M iPads, 2.9M iPods, $37.4B revenue
- Simpsons World, FXNOW coming to Apple TV?
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Apple ‘iTime’ patent includes wristband sensors
- Tips app debuts in iOS 8 beta 4
- iTunes 12 makes its first appearance with iOS-style design
- Apple releases fourth beta of iOS 8
- Forensic scientist notes iOS ‘back doors’
- Eighth annual iTunes Festival announced
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads