Griffin intros new line of iPhone 3G cases
Griffin Technology has introduced its new line of cases for the iPhone 3G. The Wave for iPhone 3G features wave-shaped contours that overlap and interlock in a double-helix closure. The form-fitting polycarbonate case also offers full access to the iPhone’s ports and controls, and will be available in black, blue, pink, or white. Griffin’s Nu Form with EasyDock for iPhone 3G is an impact-resistant, hard-shell case featuring an EasyDock design with a removable bottom for more convenient docking. It includes a rigid, thin screen protector, and will be available in black or white.
The Elan Form with EasyDock for iPhone 3G is a hard-shell leather case that offers triple protection in a slim, no-clip design. The case features a top-grain leather exterior bonded to hard-shell polycarbonate material, and an EasyDock design. Elan Form with EasyDock will be available in pink or black. Finally, the Elan Clip for iPhone 3G is a leather holster-style case with an inner polycarbonate shell. It features a 180-degree rotating belt clip that doubles as a stand, and includes a static peel screen protector and a premium microfiber cleaning cloth. All of Griffin’s new cases for iPhone 3G will be available at major retailers, including Apple and AT&T stores, on July 11, 2008, and will also be available on the company’s website in late June 2008.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?