Griffin intros new line of iPhone 3G cases
Griffin Technology has introduced its new line of cases for the iPhone 3G. The Wave for iPhone 3G features wave-shaped contours that overlap and interlock in a double-helix closure. The form-fitting polycarbonate case also offers full access to the iPhone’s ports and controls, and will be available in black, blue, pink, or white. Griffin’s Nu Form with EasyDock for iPhone 3G is an impact-resistant, hard-shell case featuring an EasyDock design with a removable bottom for more convenient docking. It includes a rigid, thin screen protector, and will be available in black or white.
The Elan Form with EasyDock for iPhone 3G is a hard-shell leather case that offers triple protection in a slim, no-clip design. The case features a top-grain leather exterior bonded to hard-shell polycarbonate material, and an EasyDock design. Elan Form with EasyDock will be available in pink or black. Finally, the Elan Clip for iPhone 3G is a leather holster-style case with an inner polycarbonate shell. It features a 180-degree rotating belt clip that doubles as a stand, and includes a static peel screen protector and a premium microfiber cleaning cloth. All of Griffin’s new cases for iPhone 3G will be available at major retailers, including Apple and AT&T stores, on July 11, 2008, and will also be available on the company’s website in late June 2008.
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Nautilus announces HealthKit integration
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0