Griffin intros three new iPod cases
Griffin Technology has announced the addition of three new iPod cases to its lineup. The Courier for iPod has an innovative design that fits on shoulder bags and backpack straps, and offers detachable cases for both fifth-generation iPods and the iPod nano. Other features include interior compartments for cables and accessories, reflective trim for safety, and an integrated headphone cord manager. It sells for $30. Find out more about the Griffin Courier for iPod in our first look article.
The iVault for iPod nano is an all-metal affair, featuring a secure magnetic closure, a rubber plug to protect the nano’s Dock Connector, and integrated screen and click wheel protection. The Griffin iVault for iPod nano sells for $25, you can learn more in our first look. The Tempo armband for iPod shuffle offers second-generation shuffle owners a lightweight, one-size-fits-all armband with a patented clip design for a secure hold. It also features an integrated cord-wrap and reflective trim for nighttime running. The Tempo armband for iPod shuffle sells for $15; you can get our take on it in our review. All three cases are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?