Griffin iTalk Voice Recorder now shipping
Griffin Announces iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod Now Shipping
Exclusive features include external microphone input and headphone play-through
NASHVILLE, TN - April 22, 2004. Griffin Technology, Inc, innovator of exciting accessories for iPod like the iTrip, today announced the iTalk Voice Recorder for the iPod is now shipping - on schedule. This stylish accessory snaps directly on top of the iPod and turns it into a fully functional voice recorder and playback device. In addition to it’s superior built in microphone and internal speaker; the iTalk has a connector that supports both headphone monitoring and the use of an external microphone. Recording control is handled directly on the iPod and recording time is limited only by the iPod’s size. The iTalk retails for $39.99 and is available now at http://www.griffintechnology.com
“We’re very excited to be shipping the Griffin iTalk iPod Voice Recorder. It’s the next ‘must-have’ iPod accessory from Griffin and a great follow up to our wildly popular iTrip FM Transmitter. Our iPod customers love extending their iPods and the Griffin iTalk takes that to the extreme - turning an iPod into a super cool, easy to use, iTunes syncing Voice Recorder. Our customers are going to love it.” said Andrew Green, VP Marketing & Design at Griffin Technology.
With iTalk connected to an iPod, users can record literally thousands of hours of seminars, meetings, classes, etc. An iTalk on top of a powered 40 Gig iPod could record for a whole month! Its built in microphone was designed to record crystal clear audio. Automatic Gain Control assures that the best possible signal level is achieved; from up close voice memos to a keynote speaker 100 feet away. For even higher quality recordings users can connect an external microphone directly to iTalk via a mini-jack connection on top of the unit.
The iTalk can play back recordings through its very capable integrated speaker. It is loud enough to fill a small office with sound or be heard in a car - making it a great solution for listening to audio books or sharing the playback of a previously recorded meeting. However iTalk also includes a pass-through headphone jack that allows monitoring of voice recording or listening to music without having to remove iTalk from the iPod. Users can also download recordings to their computer for playback or archiving.
Pricing & Availability
The iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod is priced $39.99 USD and is now shipping, as scheduled, in April 2004. Orders can be placed at http://www.griffintechnology.com
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Philips debuts first Lightning connector headphones, Fidelio M2L
- Video Review: Waterproof Grace Digital Ecostone and iHome iBN6 speakers
- Withings unveils Home video monitor
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple to reportedly shutter Beats Music? (Update: No)
- Report: iOS 8 adoption rate estimated at 30%
- Apple Watch to come in 4GB, 8GB versions?
- Apple hits 10 million iPhone 6, 6 Plus sales in first weekend
- Video First Look: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus support 2.1A charging, ship with 1A adapters
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus unboxing and comparison gallery posted
- iFixit posts teardowns of iPhone 6, 6 Plus
- Apps of the Week: Epic Zen Garden, OmniFocus, Evernote, Pocket + more
- Apple and U2 working on ‘secret project’ to boost music sales
- Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Spigen F70Q 7000mAh Dual Portable Quick Charger
- Apple Inc. iOS 8
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad mini
- Zoom iQ6 XY Stereo Microphone for iPhone + iPad
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 headphones
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Cambridge Audio Bluetone 100 Bluetooth Speaker
- Cambridge Audio Go V2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Soundfreaq Double Spot SFQ-09 Wireless Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels