Griffin iTalk Voice Recorder now shipping
Griffin Announces iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod Now Shipping
Exclusive features include external microphone input and headphone play-through
NASHVILLE, TN - April 22, 2004. Griffin Technology, Inc, innovator of exciting accessories for iPod like the iTrip, today announced the iTalk Voice Recorder for the iPod is now shipping - on schedule. This stylish accessory snaps directly on top of the iPod and turns it into a fully functional voice recorder and playback device. In addition to it’s superior built in microphone and internal speaker; the iTalk has a connector that supports both headphone monitoring and the use of an external microphone. Recording control is handled directly on the iPod and recording time is limited only by the iPod’s size. The iTalk retails for $39.99 and is available now at http://www.griffintechnology.com
“We’re very excited to be shipping the Griffin iTalk iPod Voice Recorder. It’s the next ‘must-have’ iPod accessory from Griffin and a great follow up to our wildly popular iTrip FM Transmitter. Our iPod customers love extending their iPods and the Griffin iTalk takes that to the extreme - turning an iPod into a super cool, easy to use, iTunes syncing Voice Recorder. Our customers are going to love it.” said Andrew Green, VP Marketing & Design at Griffin Technology.
With iTalk connected to an iPod, users can record literally thousands of hours of seminars, meetings, classes, etc. An iTalk on top of a powered 40 Gig iPod could record for a whole month! Its built in microphone was designed to record crystal clear audio. Automatic Gain Control assures that the best possible signal level is achieved; from up close voice memos to a keynote speaker 100 feet away. For even higher quality recordings users can connect an external microphone directly to iTalk via a mini-jack connection on top of the unit.
The iTalk can play back recordings through its very capable integrated speaker. It is loud enough to fill a small office with sound or be heard in a car - making it a great solution for listening to audio books or sharing the playback of a previously recorded meeting. However iTalk also includes a pass-through headphone jack that allows monitoring of voice recording or listening to music without having to remove iTalk from the iPod. Users can also download recordings to their computer for playback or archiving.
Pricing & Availability
The iTalk Voice Recorder for iPod is priced $39.99 USD and is now shipping, as scheduled, in April 2004. Orders can be placed at http://www.griffintechnology.com
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firm Perceptio
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Apple Pay transaction numbers still low overall
- Apple releases Apple Watch Hermès collection
- Apple to open Apple TV’s universal search API to more content providers
- Adobe releases Photoshop Fix, Capture CC apps for iOS
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?