Griffin: New iTrip Now Shipping
Today Griffin Technology announced that the new iTrip for 3G iPods is now shipping. “The new model ($35) improves upon its predecessor with an even sleeker body style, new power saving features and a red LED light to match the new iPods red backlight perfectly.” As reported earlier, Grifffin has also officially released over 100 new international frequencies for use on original and new iTrips.
NASHVILLE, TN - October 6, 2003. Griffin Technology Inc, innovator of exciting hardware and software products for the Mac and PC market, today announced the NEW iTrip FM Transmitter for third generation iPods has begun shipping. Announced this summer, the new iTrip is similar to the Original iTrip and retains its most popular features like unlimited station frequencies and battery-free iPod mating design. The new model improves upon its predecessor with an even sleeker body style, new power saving features and a red LED light to match the new iPods red backlight perfectly. Now shipping, the new iTrip is $35 and is available directly from Griffin Technology at http://www.griffintechnology.com
The iTrip has several ‘one of a kind’ design innovations found nowhere else. Ultra compact in size, the iTrip rests atop the iPod and attaches securely to the headphone jack without any cable mess. The iTrip is controlled by the iPod itself and can broadcast to over 200 possible frequencies on the FM dial. The iTrip also saves batteries ’ because it doesn’t use any. It draws its minimal power directly from the iPod and automatically shuts off after 60 seconds without music. This latest iTrip contains new power saving features that keeps the iTrip in sleep mode until music is actually being played ’ at which time the iTrip automatically comes on.
“We’ve been overwhelmed by the pre-release interest in the new iTrip.” said Van Thompson, VP - Production for Griffin Technology. “It’s going to take a few weeks to catch up with every order up but I think our customers will find the wait worth it. The iTrip is one of the finest overall products we’ve ever released.”
Also released today are over 100 new international iTrip frequencies that are compatible with both original and new iTrips. Two new packets of frequencies are available now to download at http://www.griffintechnology.com These include a European iTrip frequency packet that contains both odd and even frequencies from 88.0 to 108.0. The other iTrip packet contains both odd and even frequencies from 76.0 to 90.0. Any iTrip owner can use any of these frequencies by simply dragging and dropping the selected frequencies into their iTrip stations playlist.
Pricing & Availability
The new iTrip - FM Transmitter for the iPod is priced $35 USD and is available now. The iTrip can be purchased directly from Griffin at http://www.griffintechnology.com and at finer computer outlets everywhere.
New iTrip Frequencies are free and can be downloaded at http://www.griffintechnology.com
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?