Griffin reveals new iPod products in Macworld lineup
Griffin Technology has announced its lineup of iPod products that it will show off at next week’s Macworld Conference & Expo. The lineup of existing and new products includes:
• Amplifi is a 2.1 iPod sound system featuring an all-wood, acoustically tuned enclosure, two front-firing 2-3/4” neodymium drivers and a 5” downward-firing woofer. It also offers a built-in iPod dock, 3.5mm stereo input jack, and IR remote.
• Journi (previously known as Voyager) is a mobile speaker system that features a Wrapstand exterior which “protects your iPod when you’re on the go, then flips open to create its own stand.” It has internal Lithium-Ion batteries (8-10 hours of play on a single charge), an adjustable dock bay, and speakers with SRS Labs’ SRS WOW digital signal processing.
• AirDock (A) is a silver metal iPod dock that allows you to connect your iPod to a stereo or TV. It also charges an iPod and comes with a 5-button RF remote for controlling playback from up to 60 feet away.
• Dock Adapter for iPod Shuffle enables use of the second-generation iPod shuffle in devices with an Apple Universal iPod Dock.
• TuneFlex AUX is identical to Griffin’s TuneFlex automobile charging cradle, but includes a 1/8” (3.5mm) auxiliary input cable instead of a cassette adapter.
• TuneJuice 2 is an improved version of Griffin’s battery backup brick for iPods. Powered by 4 AAA batteries, TuneJuice 2 adds up to 14 additional hours of audio play and 2 additional hours of video play.
• Reflect Cases (B) for the second-generation iPod nano and fifth-generation iPod sport polycarbonate hard shells with a mirrored-chrome reflective face. “Wake up your iPod, and the bright, clear iPod screen shows up as if by magic,” says Griffin. The Reflect cases have a matte black rubberized back.
• Tempo for iPod shuffle (C) is a new adjustable armband for the second-generation iPod shuffle. It features a built-in cord wrap and reflective accents for night safety.
• iClear Custom (D) is a new version of Griffin’s see-through iClear case which gains a slot in the back to add your own photographs and artwork. Versions will be available for the second-generation iPod nano and fifth-generation iPod.
Pricing and availability for the products was not provided.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?