Griffin rolls out Helo TC Helicopter for iOS
Griffin Technology has rolled out its new Helo TC Helicopter for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The Helo TC is a remote-controlled indoor helicopter featuring twin rotors, a lightweight metal frame, a plack polycarbonate body, and an included Flight Deck infrared module that plugs into an iOS device and transmits remote control signals to the helicopter via the Helo TC app. Users can choose between two flight modes—Touch Control, which uses the display to control the ‘copter’s throttle and joystick, and Tilt to Steer, which uses the device’s accelerometers for control—and can also store up to three Flight Plans allowing them to repeat favorite patterns easily. The Helo TC is powered by an integrated, USB-rechargeable battery, while the Flight Deck module is powered by four AAA batteries and connects to the device’s headphone jack. Griffin Technology’s Helo TC Helicopter is available now and sells for $50.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?