Griffin rolls out line of accessories for iPad
Griffin Technology has announced its new line of accessories for the new Apple iPad tablet. The Elan Passport is a folio-style case featuring microsuede inner lining for scratch protection, a tab closure, inner pockets for ID, business, and other cards, and a horizontally-folding design. It will sell for $50. The Elan Sleeve is a slipcase-style cover for the iPad, featuring a top-mounted tab closure that also helps remove the iPad from the sleeve, a smooth synthetic outer shell, and a microsuede interior for added protection. It too will sell for $50. The FlexGrip for iPad is a flexible silicone skin, featuring ridges on the back for added grip, as well as open access to all ports and controls. It will be available in four colors and will sell for $30.
Griffin’s Jumper is a new neoprene sleeve for iPad, offering a tough yet stretchy exterior, an integrated pull tab that tucks closed for added coverage, and a slim profile. It will sell for $30 as well. Finally, the Screen Care Kit for iPad will include a premium reusable cleaning cloth and a low-glare matte-finish static peel screen protector for $25. All of Griffin’s new accessories for iPad are expected to be available later this spring.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?