Griffin rolls out line of accessories for iPad
Griffin Technology has announced its new line of accessories for the new Apple iPad tablet. The Elan Passport is a folio-style case featuring microsuede inner lining for scratch protection, a tab closure, inner pockets for ID, business, and other cards, and a horizontally-folding design. It will sell for $50. The Elan Sleeve is a slipcase-style cover for the iPad, featuring a top-mounted tab closure that also helps remove the iPad from the sleeve, a smooth synthetic outer shell, and a microsuede interior for added protection. It too will sell for $50. The FlexGrip for iPad is a flexible silicone skin, featuring ridges on the back for added grip, as well as open access to all ports and controls. It will be available in four colors and will sell for $30.
Griffin’s Jumper is a new neoprene sleeve for iPad, offering a tough yet stretchy exterior, an integrated pull tab that tucks closed for added coverage, and a slim profile. It will sell for $30 as well. Finally, the Screen Care Kit for iPad will include a premium reusable cleaning cloth and a low-glare matte-finish static peel screen protector for $25. All of Griffin’s new accessories for iPad are expected to be available later this spring.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?