Griffin rolls out line of accessories for iPad
Griffin Technology has announced its new line of accessories for the new Apple iPad tablet. The Elan Passport is a folio-style case featuring microsuede inner lining for scratch protection, a tab closure, inner pockets for ID, business, and other cards, and a horizontally-folding design. It will sell for $50. The Elan Sleeve is a slipcase-style cover for the iPad, featuring a top-mounted tab closure that also helps remove the iPad from the sleeve, a smooth synthetic outer shell, and a microsuede interior for added protection. It too will sell for $50. The FlexGrip for iPad is a flexible silicone skin, featuring ridges on the back for added grip, as well as open access to all ports and controls. It will be available in four colors and will sell for $30.
Griffin’s Jumper is a new neoprene sleeve for iPad, offering a tough yet stretchy exterior, an integrated pull tab that tucks closed for added coverage, and a slim profile. It will sell for $30 as well. Finally, the Screen Care Kit for iPad will include a premium reusable cleaning cloth and a low-glare matte-finish static peel screen protector for $25. All of Griffin’s new accessories for iPad are expected to be available later this spring.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?