Griffin rolls out more cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Griffin has expanded its lineup of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Elan Form with EasyDock is a two-piece, form-fitting hard shell polycarbonate case for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G featuring a leather outer surface and a slide-off bottom for easy docking. Both cases offer open access to all ports and controls; the nano 4G case features a built-in clear polycarbonate screen protector, while the touch model includes a static peel screen protector. Griffin’s Elan Form with EasyDock will sell for $30. The FlexScreen for iPod nano 4G is a hybrid case featuring a hard, scratch resistant polycarbonate face shield that is wrapped in an outer jacket of textured, frosted silicone. It offers open access to all ports and controls, includes a static peel protector for the Click Wheel, and will sell for $25.
Like its Reflect case for iPhone 3G, Griffin’s Reflect for iPod touch 2G is a form-fitting case featuring a mirrored chrome finish on the front and matte black rubberized back. The two-piece snap-together case offers open access to all ports and controls, includes a static peel screen protector and cleaning cloth, and will sell for $25. Finally, Griffin has announced that it will offer its iClear polycarbonate hard case for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G and iPod classic in a package with a belt clip and armband. The case itself features open access to all ports and controls, a two-piece, snap-together design, and an included static-peel screen protector for the iPod touch; the removable belt clip included in the new package swivels to serve as a stand for hands-free viewing. iClear with Belt Clip and Armband will sell for $30. All four case models are expected to be available soon.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?