Griffin rolls out more cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Griffin has expanded its lineup of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Elan Form with EasyDock is a two-piece, form-fitting hard shell polycarbonate case for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G featuring a leather outer surface and a slide-off bottom for easy docking. Both cases offer open access to all ports and controls; the nano 4G case features a built-in clear polycarbonate screen protector, while the touch model includes a static peel screen protector. Griffin’s Elan Form with EasyDock will sell for $30. The FlexScreen for iPod nano 4G is a hybrid case featuring a hard, scratch resistant polycarbonate face shield that is wrapped in an outer jacket of textured, frosted silicone. It offers open access to all ports and controls, includes a static peel protector for the Click Wheel, and will sell for $25.
Like its Reflect case for iPhone 3G, Griffin’s Reflect for iPod touch 2G is a form-fitting case featuring a mirrored chrome finish on the front and matte black rubberized back. The two-piece snap-together case offers open access to all ports and controls, includes a static peel screen protector and cleaning cloth, and will sell for $25. Finally, Griffin has announced that it will offer its iClear polycarbonate hard case for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G and iPod classic in a package with a belt clip and armband. The case itself features open access to all ports and controls, a two-piece, snap-together design, and an included static-peel screen protector for the iPod touch; the removable belt clip included in the new package swivels to serve as a stand for hands-free viewing. iClear with Belt Clip and Armband will sell for $30. All four case models are expected to be available soon.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?