Griffin rolls out more cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Griffin has expanded its lineup of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. The Elan Form with EasyDock is a two-piece, form-fitting hard shell polycarbonate case for the iPod nano 4G and iPod touch 2G featuring a leather outer surface and a slide-off bottom for easy docking. Both cases offer open access to all ports and controls; the nano 4G case features a built-in clear polycarbonate screen protector, while the touch model includes a static peel screen protector. Griffin’s Elan Form with EasyDock will sell for $30. The FlexScreen for iPod nano 4G is a hybrid case featuring a hard, scratch resistant polycarbonate face shield that is wrapped in an outer jacket of textured, frosted silicone. It offers open access to all ports and controls, includes a static peel protector for the Click Wheel, and will sell for $25.
Like its Reflect case for iPhone 3G, Griffin’s Reflect for iPod touch 2G is a form-fitting case featuring a mirrored chrome finish on the front and matte black rubberized back. The two-piece snap-together case offers open access to all ports and controls, includes a static peel screen protector and cleaning cloth, and will sell for $25. Finally, Griffin has announced that it will offer its iClear polycarbonate hard case for iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G and iPod classic in a package with a belt clip and armband. The case itself features open access to all ports and controls, a two-piece, snap-together design, and an included static-peel screen protector for the iPod touch; the removable belt clip included in the new package swivels to serve as a stand for hands-free viewing. iClear with Belt Clip and Armband will sell for $30. All four case models are expected to be available soon.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?