Griffin rolls out new accessories for iPad
Griffin Technology has rolled out its new line of fall accessories for the iPad. Griffin’s updated lineup includes the Standle, a hard-shell iPad case with a stand for landscape use that doubles as a handle, a large portrait stand that swings backward, allowing the iPad to be used with Apple’s iPad and Keyboard Docks without the need to remove the device from the case, and cut outs for open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $50. The AirStrap is a molded plastic case offering contoured surfaces for easy gripping and a wide neoprene strap on the rear for additional security when using the device with one hand; it also offers full access to all ports and controls and sells for $50.
The Cabinet Mount is a semi-permanent iPad mounting solution consisting of a swiveling, adjustable mount that attaches to the side or underside of any cabinet 14 inches or deeper, a custom-designed bracket that securely grips the iPad, and included installation hardware; it sells for $50, while the Elan Folio is a synthetic leather folio-style case featuring a front flap that doubles as a stand and open access to all ports and controls for $50. Finally, the WaveStand is a simple, device-agnostic tablet table stand featuring non-slip inner surfaces to securely hold the inserted device and an adjustable base that slides out for extra support when needed. It sells for $20; all of Griffin’s new accessories for iPad are available now.
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple denies reported MVNO cellular service plans
- Australian cellular carrier Telstra offering Apple Music free for 12 months
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?