Griffin rolls out new accessories for iPad
Griffin Technology has rolled out its new line of fall accessories for the iPad. Griffin’s updated lineup includes the Standle, a hard-shell iPad case with a stand for landscape use that doubles as a handle, a large portrait stand that swings backward, allowing the iPad to be used with Apple’s iPad and Keyboard Docks without the need to remove the device from the case, and cut outs for open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $50. The AirStrap is a molded plastic case offering contoured surfaces for easy gripping and a wide neoprene strap on the rear for additional security when using the device with one hand; it also offers full access to all ports and controls and sells for $50.
The Cabinet Mount is a semi-permanent iPad mounting solution consisting of a swiveling, adjustable mount that attaches to the side or underside of any cabinet 14 inches or deeper, a custom-designed bracket that securely grips the iPad, and included installation hardware; it sells for $50, while the Elan Folio is a synthetic leather folio-style case featuring a front flap that doubles as a stand and open access to all ports and controls for $50. Finally, the WaveStand is a simple, device-agnostic tablet table stand featuring non-slip inner surfaces to securely hold the inserted device and an adjustable base that slides out for extra support when needed. It sells for $20; all of Griffin’s new accessories for iPad are available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, sign up now
- Japan Display vying to be Apple’s primary display supplier (Update: new plant confirmed)
- Apple comes to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, will replace AT&T
- Apple extends iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit (Update: settlement approved)
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?