Griffin rolls out new accessories for iPad
Griffin Technology has rolled out its new line of fall accessories for the iPad. Griffin’s updated lineup includes the Standle, a hard-shell iPad case with a stand for landscape use that doubles as a handle, a large portrait stand that swings backward, allowing the iPad to be used with Apple’s iPad and Keyboard Docks without the need to remove the device from the case, and cut outs for open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $50. The AirStrap is a molded plastic case offering contoured surfaces for easy gripping and a wide neoprene strap on the rear for additional security when using the device with one hand; it also offers full access to all ports and controls and sells for $50.
The Cabinet Mount is a semi-permanent iPad mounting solution consisting of a swiveling, adjustable mount that attaches to the side or underside of any cabinet 14 inches or deeper, a custom-designed bracket that securely grips the iPad, and included installation hardware; it sells for $50, while the Elan Folio is a synthetic leather folio-style case featuring a front flap that doubles as a stand and open access to all ports and controls for $50. Finally, the WaveStand is a simple, device-agnostic tablet table stand featuring non-slip inner surfaces to securely hold the inserted device and an adjustable base that slides out for extra support when needed. It sells for $20; all of Griffin’s new accessories for iPad are available now.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?