Griffin rolls out new cases for updated iPod family
Griffin Technology has announced its latest cases, designed for the recently announced iPod touch, iPod classic, and third-generation iPod nano. The iClear for iPod touch, classic, and third-generation iPod nano is a clear two-piece polycarbonate case that offers access to the Dock Connector, headphone port, and hold switch, as well as the Click Wheel on the iPod classic and nano, and touch screen on iPod touch. The iClear will sell for $20. The Griffin Reflect is a mirror-finished polycarbonate case that effectively hides the iPod nano or classic’s screen when not in use. Features include Click Wheel access for the nano and classic models, touch screen access for the touch model, and a rubberized case back for added grip. The Griffin Reflect for iPod nano, classic, and touch is priced at $25.
The Griffin Elan Convertible is a leather flip-top case with a removable flipcover that doubles as a stand. It features a clear screen protector, microfiber lining, and a removable clip. The Elan Convertible will be available for the iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch; it is priced at $25. The Elan Form is a hard shell leather case that uses a combination of leather and polycarbonate construction. It provides access to the Click Wheel or touch screen, Dock Connector, headphone port and hold switch. The Elan Form will come in models for the new iPod nano, classic, and touch, all three models will sell for $30. The Griffin Streamline will also be updated for the new line, with a model to fit the third-generation iPod nano, as well as a model for the new iPod classic and iPod touch. It features a full-face screen protector, reflective trim, and a washable, two-way adjustable band. $30. Finally, Griffin also plans the release of the Courier for iPod classic and touch, a “utility case” designed to wrap onto a backpack or shoulderbag strap. Features include a carabiner clip, hidden zippered pocket, a second flapped pocket, and compression-molded EVA outer casing. It will sell for $35. The new line of Griffin cases for third-generation iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch will be available in October.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: iPad Pro to be official name of large iPad, more details revealed
- Mozilla begins rollout of Firefox for iOS preview
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Divoom AuraBox Bluetooth Speaker
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?