Griffin rolls out new cases for updated iPod family
Griffin Technology has announced its latest cases, designed for the recently announced iPod touch, iPod classic, and third-generation iPod nano. The iClear for iPod touch, classic, and third-generation iPod nano is a clear two-piece polycarbonate case that offers access to the Dock Connector, headphone port, and hold switch, as well as the Click Wheel on the iPod classic and nano, and touch screen on iPod touch. The iClear will sell for $20. The Griffin Reflect is a mirror-finished polycarbonate case that effectively hides the iPod nano or classic’s screen when not in use. Features include Click Wheel access for the nano and classic models, touch screen access for the touch model, and a rubberized case back for added grip. The Griffin Reflect for iPod nano, classic, and touch is priced at $25.
The Griffin Elan Convertible is a leather flip-top case with a removable flipcover that doubles as a stand. It features a clear screen protector, microfiber lining, and a removable clip. The Elan Convertible will be available for the iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch; it is priced at $25. The Elan Form is a hard shell leather case that uses a combination of leather and polycarbonate construction. It provides access to the Click Wheel or touch screen, Dock Connector, headphone port and hold switch. The Elan Form will come in models for the new iPod nano, classic, and touch, all three models will sell for $30. The Griffin Streamline will also be updated for the new line, with a model to fit the third-generation iPod nano, as well as a model for the new iPod classic and iPod touch. It features a full-face screen protector, reflective trim, and a washable, two-way adjustable band. $30. Finally, Griffin also plans the release of the Courier for iPod classic and touch, a “utility case” designed to wrap onto a backpack or shoulderbag strap. Features include a carabiner clip, hidden zippered pocket, a second flapped pocket, and compression-molded EVA outer casing. It will sell for $35. The new line of Griffin cases for third-generation iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch will be available in October.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?