Griffin ships Kiosk display mount for iPad
Griffin Technology has announced that it is now shipping its Kiosk secure display mount for iPad. Compatibile with all models of the iPad, the Kiosk is available in two height options: a 47.5” Floor Mount and a 12” Table Mount, and features an impact-resistant polycarbonate housing with security screws to lock the iPad in place, a flexible arm that allows for adjustment of the viewing angle, an included power cable that runs through the center of the steel arm, three included faceplates to allow for optional access to the Home button and camera, and openings at the bottom for bolting the mount to a floor or tabletop using included hardware.
In addition, the Kiosk is designed to work with the Kiosk App, which offers a user-defined home URL and web domain, a timed reload of a page when not in use, an optional whitelist of approved domains, a customizable Navigation Bar, and email notifications for power loss, low battery and physical abuse. The Kiosk App is available now for $2.99; the Kiosk mount is also available now and sells for $299 for the Floor model or $199 for the Table model.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?