Griffin ships Kiosk display mount for iPad
Griffin Technology has announced that it is now shipping its Kiosk secure display mount for iPad. Compatibile with all models of the iPad, the Kiosk is available in two height options: a 47.5” Floor Mount and a 12” Table Mount, and features an impact-resistant polycarbonate housing with security screws to lock the iPad in place, a flexible arm that allows for adjustment of the viewing angle, an included power cable that runs through the center of the steel arm, three included faceplates to allow for optional access to the Home button and camera, and openings at the bottom for bolting the mount to a floor or tabletop using included hardware.
In addition, the Kiosk is designed to work with the Kiosk App, which offers a user-defined home URL and web domain, a timed reload of a page when not in use, an optional whitelist of approved domains, a customizable Navigation Bar, and email notifications for power loss, low battery and physical abuse. The Kiosk App is available now for $2.99; the Kiosk mount is also available now and sells for $299 for the Floor model or $199 for the Table model.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?