Griffin shows new iPod accessories at Macworld
Griffin Technology has announced several new iPod accessories at Macworld Expo, adding to the new products the company announced last week. The PowerDock is an iPod charging base which incorporates four Apple Universal Docks to allow users with multiple iPods and iPhones to charge up to four devices at a time. The PowerDock includes a collection of Universal Dock insert adapters, and will be available in March for $70. The RoadTrip with SmartScan is a combination iPod charger, cradle, and FM transmitter that features a new design, a flexible stem that allows the user to place the cradle in their preferred position, and Griffin’s SmartScan technology that automatically finds and saves the three most clear frequencies for sending the music from the user’s iPod to the vehicle’s FM stereo system. It will be available at the end of january and will sell for $100. The WindowSeat is windshield mount for iPhone that features a high-grip silicone suction pad for attaching the unit to a windshield, a mounting bracket with swiveling ball-and-socket joints, and a corner-release tab. WindowSeat for iPhone will be available in March for $20.
The company’s popular iTrip FM transmitter for iPod has been redesigned for 2008; the new design works with both new and older Dock-enabled iPod models, and can also be used with iPods inside protective cases. The new iTrip is available now and sells for $50. The iTrip for iPod nano has also received a new design that draws cues from Apple’s 3rd generation iPod nano. The new iTrip for iPod nano will be available in February for $50. The TuneFlex AUX is a cigarette lighter-mounted adjustable cradle and charger for iPod that features a new, universal design that includes a set of snap-on adapters to custom-fit full-size iPod and iPod nano models. Other features include a flexible steel neck, auxiliary output, and an included 3.5mm stereo mini cable to connect the TuneFlex to auxiliary input-equipped car stereos. The Tuneflex AUX is available now and sells for $50. Finally, Griffin introduced its Elan Form Cork case for iPhone. The Elan Cork is a unique cork-covered hard-shell case featuring a snap-together design that combines natural cork with a hard polycarbonate shell. It sells for $30, and is available now.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?