Griffin to release iTalk - iPod voice recorder
Based on my conversations with a Griffin Technology representative at the Mac Expo London, I have discovered Griffin Technology is about to release a new product, called the iTalk. The iTalk is to be a device similar to Belkin’s Voice Recorder, but with more advanced functionality.
Well as you all know i was at the Mac Expo today and spoke to loads of people there. One very interesting conversation was with a man who works for Griffin Technology. He had flown in to show off some of Griffin’s great products, such as the Powermate, iTrip, and the Best of Show RadioShark, which allows you to record radio and schedule the recording of radio shows.
One thing I spoke to him about was upcoming products, which after some prodding, he told me about.
Announcing, the Griffin Technology iTalk!
The iTalk is a device that works in the same way as the Belkin voice recorder for the iPod, but with the following advantages:
Better looking and integrated with iPod
Better quality microphone for recording
Better quality speaker for playback
Microphone Passthrough connector to connect a high-quality external mic.
Headphone Passthrough connector to listen to recordings through headphones.
He didn’t say when the product was to be released, but my impression was that it is most definitely going to be released sometime soon.
Now I think this addresses all of the problems that people have had with the Belkin version, so we should all be glad! By the way, he did say that Griffin had been working with Apple to create this product.
- Delayed BeatsX headphones to hit stores Feb. 10
- Apple releases firmware 3.5.1 update for AirPods
- Spigen AirPods Stand coming in mid-February
- New Griffin Home lineup includes app-enabled Connected Mirror, Coffee Maker, Toaster
- Kanex reveals GoPlay Sidekick wireless game controller for iOS devices, Apple TV
- AirPods coming to Apple retail stores Monday Dec. 19
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- iDevices adds dynamic automation, enhanced scheduling to ‘Connected’ app for HomeKit
- Apple reports that iOS 10.2.1 significantly reduces unexpected iPhone 6s shutdown issues
- Mobiata announces sunset of FlightTrack 5 and FlightBoard apps
- Harman announces first Wireless CarPlay implementation
- Report: Apple still considering several possible wireless charging solutions for ‘iPhone 8’
- Mini Metro adds Endless Mode
- Apple issues statement opposing Trump administration’s rescission of transgender rights
- ResearchKit study conducted using Apple Watch reveals new insights into seizures
- Instagram adds ability to include up to 10 photos or videos in a single post
- Facebook’s talks with MLB raise possibility that game streams could come to Apple TV
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10