Griffin to release iTalk - iPod voice recorder
Based on my conversations with a Griffin Technology representative at the Mac Expo London, I have discovered Griffin Technology is about to release a new product, called the iTalk. The iTalk is to be a device similar to Belkin’s Voice Recorder, but with more advanced functionality.
Well as you all know i was at the Mac Expo today and spoke to loads of people there. One very interesting conversation was with a man who works for Griffin Technology. He had flown in to show off some of Griffin’s great products, such as the Powermate, iTrip, and the Best of Show RadioShark, which allows you to record radio and schedule the recording of radio shows.
One thing I spoke to him about was upcoming products, which after some prodding, he told me about.
Announcing, the Griffin Technology iTalk!
The iTalk is a device that works in the same way as the Belkin voice recorder for the iPod, but with the following advantages:
Better looking and integrated with iPod
Better quality microphone for recording
Better quality speaker for playback
Microphone Passthrough connector to connect a high-quality external mic.
Headphone Passthrough connector to listen to recordings through headphones.
He didn’t say when the product was to be released, but my impression was that it is most definitely going to be released sometime soon.
Now I think this addresses all of the problems that people have had with the Belkin version, so we should all be glad! By the way, he did say that Griffin had been working with Apple to create this product.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?