Griffin unveils FlexGrip, FlexScreen cases
Griffin Technology has introduced its FlexGrip case for the iPod touch and iPod nano (with video), and its FlexScreen case for the nano. The FlexGrip is a two-tone silicone case with a smooth front and a textured, nubby rear surface for added grip. FlexGrip also includes a full-face screen protector (touch) or screen and Click Wheel protectors (nano). FlexScreen is a two-piece case comprised of a clear silicone case featuring the same textured back as the FlexGrip and a clear hard polycarbonate face shield. Both the FlexGrip and FlexScreen offer full access to the touch’s or nano’s Dock Connector, headphone jack, and hold switch (nano). In addition to the cases, Griffin has also introduced its Screen Care Kit for iPod touch, which includes five static peel screen protectors and lint-free cleaning cloth. The Griffin FlexGrip for iPod touch and iPod nano, FlexScreen for iPod nano, and Screen Care Kit for iPod touch are all available now and sell for $15 each. For more information on the FlexGrip or FlexScreen, check out our full-length review.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?