Griffin unveils iClear cases for iPod nano 5G
Griffin Technology has introduced its new line of iClear hard polycarbonate cases for the fifth-generation iPod nano. The iClear Sketch features a decorative translucent pattern on the outside of the otherwise clear case, adding an element of personalization to the player, while allowing complete access to all ports, controls, and the camera. The iClear Sketch for iPod nano 5G will be available in a variety of patterns, including dusk, tartan, pipeline, summit, hatch, bloom, landmark, warp, camo, plaid, rampt, baroque and 8-bit, and will sell for $25.
The iClear Shade is another take on the clear polycarbonate case, featuring a graduated tint called an ombre finish that fades from clear at the top of the nano to dark grey at the bottom, adding depth to the color of the player. It will also sell for $25. Finally, the iClear is a completely transparent hard case, offering full access to all controls, ports, and the camera, and Griffin’s EasyDock design for convenient docking. Available alone or with a clip and armband, iClear for iPod nano 5G will sell for $20, or $30 with the armband/clip. Griffin’s line of iClear cases for the fifth-generation iPod nano will be available later this fall.
Update: Griffin has also introduced its new Headphone Control Adapter for the iPod and iPhone. Made to work with the VoiceOver feature of the third-generation iPod shuffle and fifth-generation iPod nano, the adapter features three buttons for track and volume control, as well as a headphone port on one end and a 3.5mm plug on the other, allowing users to connect any set of headphones or an auxiliary output cord. Griffin’s Headphone Control Adapter will work with any iPod that supports transport controls through the headphone jack, and is expected to launch this fall for $20.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?