Griffin unveils new accessories for iPod touch, nano
Griffin Technology has introduced its first accessories for the new fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano announced earlier this week. The Wristlet for iPod nano ($20) is a new one-piece silicone case and wrist strap design that wraps completely around the iPod nano, including protection for the volume controls and hold switch. The FormFit for iPod touch ($25) is a new reinforced silicone jacket design for the fourth-generation iPod touch, framed with a one-piece nylon retaining ring that stretches and provides structure for the silicone back, providing a thin, durable case. Available in three color patterns, the FormFit provides full access to the display, camera, controls headphone jack and Dock Connector and also includes a microstand to hold the iPod touch in its case for video viewing or FaceTime calls. Griffin has also released fourth-generation iPod touch versions of its classic line of cases, including the gaming-oriented FlexGrip Action for iPod touch ($25), the stylish hard-shell Outfit Ice for iPod touch ($30), the synthetic carbon fibre-look Elan Form Graphite for iPod touch ($35) and the smoked TPU Motif Gloss for iPod touch ($20). The new cases can be pre-ordered from Griffin’s web site and are expected to be available at major retailers in the coming weeks.
- Apple adds ‘Beats by Dr. Dre’ section to online store
- Magellan intros Echo Fit sports smart watch
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- FLA cites Quanta for further Apple labor problems
- Apple adds more vice presidents to executive webpage
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- Zagg Rugged Folio for iPad Air
- Lepow Pie X-Series Magnetic Power Bank and Case Combo
- Tylt Energi 2K Smart Travel Charger
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today