Griffin unveils new accessories for iPod touch, nano
Griffin Technology has introduced its first accessories for the new fourth-generation iPod touch and sixth-generation iPod nano announced earlier this week. The Wristlet for iPod nano ($20) is a new one-piece silicone case and wrist strap design that wraps completely around the iPod nano, including protection for the volume controls and hold switch. The FormFit for iPod touch ($25) is a new reinforced silicone jacket design for the fourth-generation iPod touch, framed with a one-piece nylon retaining ring that stretches and provides structure for the silicone back, providing a thin, durable case. Available in three color patterns, the FormFit provides full access to the display, camera, controls headphone jack and Dock Connector and also includes a microstand to hold the iPod touch in its case for video viewing or FaceTime calls. Griffin has also released fourth-generation iPod touch versions of its classic line of cases, including the gaming-oriented FlexGrip Action for iPod touch ($25), the stylish hard-shell Outfit Ice for iPod touch ($30), the synthetic carbon fibre-look Elan Form Graphite for iPod touch ($35) and the smoked TPU Motif Gloss for iPod touch ($20). The new cases can be pre-ordered from Griffin’s web site and are expected to be available at major retailers in the coming weeks.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?