Griffin updates accessories for iPhone 3G
Griffin Technology has announced several new accessories updated for the iPhone 3G. The WindowSeat automobile mount for iPhone and iPod touch now ships with a cradle for the iPhone 3G as well, while retaining its $30 price. The Reflect case for iPhone 3G is a polycarbonate shell with a reflective finish on the front edges and a matte black rubberized back, offering open access to all ports and controls. It includes a static-peel screen protector and cleaning cloth, and sells for $25. Griffin’s iClear for iPhone 3G is a clear polycarbonate snap-together case offering full access to all ports and controls and an included screen protector and cleaning cloth. It will be available for $20 for the case only, or in a package with a belt clip and armband for $30. The Streamline for iPhone 3G is a one-piece armband offering a clear, built-in full-face screen protector that allows for full control of the device, reflective trim for enhanced nighttime visibility, and a washable, breathable, two-way adjustable band. It sells for $20. Finally, the company has announced that its Wave case for iPhone 3G is now available in multi-color two-packs. Packs include green & black, pink & blue, pink & white, and blue & white, and sell for $35 each.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?