Gumdrop, iStyles, Wrapsol unveil products for iPad 2
Gumdrop Cases, iStyles, and Wrapsol have all unveiled new products for the iPad 2. Gumdrop’s new offerings include the Drop Series case, a ruggedized, multi-layer play-through case that sells for $60, and the Surf Convertible case, a faux-suede folio-style case that sells for $45. Both cases are available for pre-order now. Wrapsol’s new iPad 2 products include the Ultra glossy and Clean anti-glare, anti-fingerprint screen protectors, both of which utilize a new dry application process and sell for $30, as well as the company’s original screen and rear shell protection package, which uses a wet application process and sells for $40. All three are available for order now. Finally, iStyles has announced its new range of Skins for the iPad 2. Available in a range of designs, the glossy vinyl skins include both front and back covers and sell for $20; matte versions are available for an extra $5.
Gumdrop Surf Convertible
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?