H2O Audio debuts iSH2 Waterproof Headset for iPod shuffle
H2O Audio has introduced its new iSH2 Waterproof Headset for the second-generation iPod shuffle. The iSH2 is the first integrated waterproof headset and case for the 2nd-gen shuffle, and was developed with the assistance of world record holder and Olympic multi-medalist swimmer, Natalie Coughlin. The case works up to 10 feet underwater, is designed to be worn on any swim goggles or with the included sportband, and offers full control of the shuffle’s circular control pad. “For years runners have benefited by adding music to their workouts and H2O Audio has now made it possible for swimmers to use that same energy and motivation to push their performance to the utmost,” said Natalie Coughlin, Olympic Athlete and H2O Audio Product Advisor. “I have been using the iSH2 since its inception and am excited to see this offered in Apple Stores now so people everywhere can enhance their sport experience and performance.” The H2O Audio Natalie Coughlin Signature Series iSH2 sells for $80, and for the month of May will be available exclusively at Apple Stores and on-line from h2oaudio.com.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?