H2O Audio rolls out iFR Sport Combo for iPhone
H2O Audio has introduced its iFR Sport Combo case for the iPhone. The iFR Sport Combo is a weather and element resistant made form durable polycarbonate, and features a unique flip, swivel and stow case lid that provides complete access to all iPhone menu functions. The case also includes a quick-fit sport armband with a dual D-ring design that “comfortably fits all arm sizes under or over jackets and coats,” and also provides built-in cord management. “Apple’s new iPhone has set a new standard in mobile communications. Its multi-function format has people wanting to take their phone with them literally everywhere they go, which can present significant risks to the units,” said Kristian Rauhala, CEO of H2O Audio. “We recognized the need to have impact and element resistant protection for iPhones and have designed a completely new product that ensures secure protection covering everyday use as well as trips to the ski slopes or jogs in the rain.” The H2O Audio iFR Sport Combo for iPhone is available now and sells for $40.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?