H2O Audio unveils Interval waterproof headphone system for iPod shuffle 3G
H2O Audio has introduced an updated version of its Interval Waterproof Training System for the third-generation iPod shuffle. The head-mounted Interval completely encloses the shuffle, offering waterproof protection down to 10 feet, exterior controls for volume and music playback, a unique design that attaches easily to most swimming goggles, and integrated in-ear headphones with neodymium drivers and seven included earplugs of varying sizes. H2O Audio’s Interval Waterproof Training System for the iPod shuffle 3G is available now and sells for $100. In addition, the company has also introduced its new Surge Pro balanced armature waterproof headphone, featuring a compact design, waterproof protection down to 12 feet, and a wide variety of earplugs. They too are available now and sell for $100.
Finally, the company has debuted its Surge Sportwrap Waterproof Headphones. Designed for activities such as surfing and jet skiing, the Surge Sportwrap features a secure neckband with coiled cables, waterproof protection down to 12 feet, neodymium drivers, and a variety of earplugs for a proper fit. H2O Audio’s Surge Sportwrap Waterproof Headphones are available now and sell for $60.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?