H2O Audio unveils Interval waterproof headphone system for iPod shuffle 3G
H2O Audio has introduced an updated version of its Interval Waterproof Training System for the third-generation iPod shuffle. The head-mounted Interval completely encloses the shuffle, offering waterproof protection down to 10 feet, exterior controls for volume and music playback, a unique design that attaches easily to most swimming goggles, and integrated in-ear headphones with neodymium drivers and seven included earplugs of varying sizes. H2O Audio’s Interval Waterproof Training System for the iPod shuffle 3G is available now and sells for $100. In addition, the company has also introduced its new Surge Pro balanced armature waterproof headphone, featuring a compact design, waterproof protection down to 12 feet, and a wide variety of earplugs. They too are available now and sell for $100.
Finally, the company has debuted its Surge Sportwrap Waterproof Headphones. Designed for activities such as surfing and jet skiing, the Surge Sportwrap features a secure neckband with coiled cables, waterproof protection down to 12 feet, neodymium drivers, and a variety of earplugs for a proper fit. H2O Audio’s Surge Sportwrap Waterproof Headphones are available now and sell for $60.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Report: Apple behind San Francisco ‘mystery event’ in early September
- Taiwan court rules Samsung used stolen trade secrets to make A9 chip
- Apple loses German patent lawsuit over slide-to-unlock feature
- Best Buy expanding Apple Watch sales to all its stores in September
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Report: Apple ending One to One tutoring program
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- Wirelessky iStand 6 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?