Handmade iPod Cozies | iLounge News

Handmade iPod Cozies

pic The iPod has more cases designed for it than any other handheld device, but the iPod Cozy is a whimsical case for those looking for something different. Chuckles Central is offering made to order, hand knit Cozies in several animal motifs including a dog, bear, mouse, rabbit, fox and bunny.  The Cozies come in two sizes to fit iPods (large) and iPod minis (small) at $18 each.

« New iPod accessory maker needs your input

Apple offers upgrade to 15GB iPod due to iPod mini delay »

Comments

dont like the look at all.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 13, 2004 at 2:05 PM (CDT)

Great! If you don’t get beat up by a mugger, you’ll get beat up by your friends at school!

No thanks!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 13, 2004 at 2:41 PM (CDT)

they’re for girls you retards

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 13, 2004 at 3:12 PM (CDT)

If they beat you up because of your bunny iPod case, then they’re not *really* your friends.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 13, 2004 at 3:28 PM (CDT)

Wasn’t this a King of Queens episode, when Karey made cellphone cases and invited her neighbors over to see if she could get them to buy? Sorry, but someone had to say.
Sheesh, you don’t have to do much to get a mention on the website.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 13, 2004 at 4:06 PM (CDT)

Oh my God, I just visited the website. They are for cellphones as well. That episode was supposed to be comedy, not inspiration.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 13, 2004 at 4:09 PM (CDT)

What’s the problem guys? I think they’re really funny! Sounds like some of you protest about your manliness a bit *too* much.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 13, 2004 at 5:20 PM (CDT)

Cute when you’re a chick but extremely overpriced.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 13, 2004 at 6:21 PM (CDT)

awww…how cute :)

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 13, 2004 at 10:56 PM (CDT)

I’m speechless.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 14, 2004 at 7:51 AM (CDT)

LOL. I keep threatening to make handlebar cozies for my boyfriend’s mountain bikes.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 14, 2004 at 10:11 AM (CDT)

haha looks cute, but i can probably knit that myself.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 14, 2004 at 12:00 PM (CDT)

Look, It’s queer pod for the straight pod! Matching bunny slippers and g-string sold separately!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 14, 2004 at 1:09 PM (CDT)

Looks like something that Iola would have made on Mama’s Family!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 14, 2004 at 5:01 PM (CDT)

My grandmother could whip one of those up in 10 minutes!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 15, 2004 at 12:13 AM (CDT)

I like ‘em!  At least they have some originality and these two people are enjoying what they do and making money at it too!  At least I appreciate handmade stuff.  Look, I have a mass-produced protective case for my iPod…this just gives me something fun to carry it in and it’s a conversation piece!  Good Luck to Chuckles Central!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 15, 2004 at 2:05 AM (CDT)

I made my own today.  I’ll give it to my dad who sent me this link for him to use for his iPod!  I made the hot pink bunny, maybe he’ll feel guilted into using it ;)

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 15, 2004 at 8:10 PM (CDT)

If you weenies aren’t secure enough in you masculinity to wear one of these you are probably going to get beat up anyway. I’ll submit a picture of me using mine as soon as I get it from Audrey.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 15, 2004 at 9:25 PM (CDT)

Hey Mark, relax! Your Mom used Wisk! It should be strong enough to get those skid marks off of your underoos briefs!

Wanna thumb wrestle?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on April 16, 2004 at 7:18 AM (CDT)