Happy Holidays from iLounge!
On behalf of all of iLounge’s Editors, forum administrators, moderators and helpers, happy holidays to you and yours. We will be on a limited publication schedule for the next few days as we celebrate with our families and friends, and will return to our normal posting schedule on December 27.
Hopefully, you’ll find a new iPod, iPhone, iPad, accessory, or gift card wrapped in a shiny box over the next few days! Tell us below what sort of Apple goodies you received or gave as gifts for the holidays, and in our poll, which you can find in the left-hand column of our homepage.
If you’re looking for a way to spend either a gift card or last-minute shopping dollars, here are a few useful parts of the site to check out.
Our iPhone + iPod and iPad 2 Buyers’ Guides with shopping, Apple hardware, accessory, and app picks.
iLounge’s collection of thousands of reviews covering all iPod, iPhone, and iPad models.
iPod, iPhone, and iPad Gems/Tutorials, for the latest in App Store purchasing recommendations, and helpful guides to all things iPod, iPhone, iPad, and iTunes.
Our Discussion Forums, with over 200,000 members sharing tips and thoughts on different Apple products.
Have a great and relaxing holiday!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Showtime’s standalone Apple TV channel arrives with free trial
- Apple redesigning third-party accessory packaging for its stores
- Apple aims to bring back Home Sharing for music in iOS 9
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?