Happy Holidays to All | iLounge News

Happy Holidays to All

To celebrate this holiday season we created a special holiday desktop/wallpaper for your enjoyment. Thanks for making iLounge your Internet destination and have a safe and happy holidays!

Happy Holidays Desktop

Comments

Very nice! Thanks. BTW love the new logo.

Posted by Brad on December 10, 2003 at 7:05 AM (CST)

Happy Holidays

Posted by Josh on December 10, 2003 at 9:59 AM (CST)

Yes tis the season to rock on with your iPod!

Posted by kainjow on December 10, 2003 at 3:27 PM (CST)

many thanks and happy holidays to Darren in Seattle for directing me to this site.

Posted by Chris on December 16, 2003 at 10:25 PM (CST)

I would like to thank the people that made the I Pod. My wife just gave me one for
X-Mas and tonight I hope to burn all of my Pink Floyd, Led Zep, and all of the other 60’s-70’s rock. I just wish they made one in black.  ROCK ON LZ

Posted by Lloyd Zufelt on December 23, 2003 at 3:36 PM (CST)

Hey I`m 11 and I got my first iPod for X-mas!! And I`m really happy. I really like the wallpaper. Merry Xmas!!!!!

Posted by John on December 25, 2003 at 9:36 AM (CST)

The desktop picture rocks!! Merry Christmas from from the southwest!!!

Posted by UTEP_MinerPod on December 25, 2003 at 11:35 AM (CST)

I got the Arkon holder and the Monster Cable and a new head unit to set up my iPod in my car. I will post the pictures sometime next week.

Posted by echostast on December 25, 2003 at 11:52 AM (CST)

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays crew :)

Posted by IronSerif on December 26, 2003 at 9:00 AM (CST)

Happy New Year to all.  Rock on with your ipod.

Posted by Jack Of Arc in Proud To Be A Livermoron on December 26, 2003 at 1:02 PM (CST)

I got the iTrip and Belkin Voice Recorder - freakin’ awesome! Merry Christmas!

Posted by kainjow on December 27, 2003 at 12:38 PM (CST)

Hmm..

Posted by Jango in england on December 20, 2004 at 6:06 AM (CST)

interesting…

Posted by iPodNod in London, UK on December 23, 2004 at 11:57 AM (CST)

happy holidays to you also

Posted by M Bargo in Chicago, IL on December 24, 2004 at 1:56 PM (CST)

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Posted by dino in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada on December 24, 2004 at 3:43 PM (CST)

I’m gonna stick to Merry Christmas :)

Posted by MATRIXsjd in Burbank, Ca on December 24, 2004 at 7:11 PM (CST)

Thanks, Dennis & Co. for the great site and all your hard work! May the blessings of this season be upon you and yours.

Posted by birddog in CA, USA on December 24, 2004 at 9:24 PM (CST)

Perhaps a more stable, more reliable server for the fora should have been a higher priority?

Posted by Jackonicko in UK on December 27, 2004 at 7:28 PM (CST)