Happy New Year 2013 From iLounge!
From all of us here at iLounge, Happy New Year! We’ll be on a limited publication schedule until the second of January as we celebrate with our families and friends.
While 2012 was an uneven year, it had several highlights, including the debut of the first iPad with a Retina display, the mid-year announcement of iOS 6, and then the near-simultaneous releases of two new iPods, the iPhone 5, and two new iPads before the holidays. With substantial iPad and iPad mini updates expected in 2013, it’s no surprise that the new year is shaping up to be very exciting indeed.
Once again, we are beyond thrilled to be hosting the largest iLounge Pavilion in the history of the International Consumer Electronics Show—this year, with over 120,000 square feet and 500 exhibitors devoted to iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac products. The 2013 International CES officially kicks off on January 8, and there will be plenty of news and events before the doors open. Our editors will be there for all of it.
Feel free to browse through our archives until we return, and be sure to join us for our upcoming CES live coverage. Once again, Happy New Year!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- CES: CableJive, Macally + Puregear
- CES: Just Mobile, Parrot, Tylt + Zagg
- Apple releases iOS 9.3.5 ‘security update’
- Report: Apple developing its own Snapchat-style social video editing iOS app
- Apple announces Apple Music Festival lineup including Alicia Keys, Britney Spears + more
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- iFixit highlights ‘Touch Disease’ affecting many iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models
- Rebranded Nike+ Run Club app adds new tracking abilities
- Apple Music Festival set for Sept. 18-30
- Report: Apple planning three iPhone models for 2017, one with curved OLED display
- Distil Union Stanley Stand
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- 808 Audio Canz XL Bluetooth Speaker
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app