Happy New Year 2013 From iLounge!
From all of us here at iLounge, Happy New Year! We’ll be on a limited publication schedule until the second of January as we celebrate with our families and friends.
While 2012 was an uneven year, it had several highlights, including the debut of the first iPad with a Retina display, the mid-year announcement of iOS 6, and then the near-simultaneous releases of two new iPods, the iPhone 5, and two new iPads before the holidays. With substantial iPad and iPad mini updates expected in 2013, it’s no surprise that the new year is shaping up to be very exciting indeed.
Once again, we are beyond thrilled to be hosting the largest iLounge Pavilion in the history of the International Consumer Electronics Show—this year, with over 120,000 square feet and 500 exhibitors devoted to iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Mac products. The 2013 International CES officially kicks off on January 8, and there will be plenty of news and events before the doors open. Our editors will be there for all of it.
Feel free to browse through our archives until we return, and be sure to join us for our upcoming CES live coverage. Once again, Happy New Year!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?