Hard Candy debuts line of cases for iPad
Hard Candy Cases has unveiled its new lineup of cases for the Apple iPad tablet. The line includes the Hard Sleeve, a rigid EVA-foam case with specially fitted bumpers to keep the iPad in place, a soft interior lining, and a zippered closure. It sells for $50. A variant of the Hard Sleeve, Hard Candy’s Bubble Sleeve offers similar protection, but adds a raised, bubbled outer surface for added shock protection, and sells for $50. The Sleek Skin (previously Smooth Skin) is a form-fitting case made from TPU rubber, featuring a snap-on integrated screen protector that attaches to the rear of the case when not in use and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $40. The Street Skin (formerly Rubber Protect) case for iPad is made from the same TPU rubber as the Sleek Skin, but offers a more rugged textured design, as well as the Sleek Skin’s snap-on integrated screen protector and open access to all ports and controls. It is priced at $40. Finally, the Hard Shell is a form-fitting polycarbonate case offering internal rubber bumpers, silicone-covered port access points, and a snap-on screen protector. It sells for $50. All of Hard Candy’s protective solutions for the Apple iPad are available for pre-order now and are expected to ship later this spring. Updated March 19 with changed names and pricing.
- Logitech debuts Logi BLOK cases for iPad Air 2
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple denies reported MVNO cellular service plans
- Australian cellular carrier Telstra offering Apple Music free for 12 months
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?