Hard Candy debuts line of cases for iPad
Hard Candy Cases has unveiled its new lineup of cases for the Apple iPad tablet. The line includes the Hard Sleeve, a rigid EVA-foam case with specially fitted bumpers to keep the iPad in place, a soft interior lining, and a zippered closure. It sells for $50. A variant of the Hard Sleeve, Hard Candy’s Bubble Sleeve offers similar protection, but adds a raised, bubbled outer surface for added shock protection, and sells for $50. The Sleek Skin (previously Smooth Skin) is a form-fitting case made from TPU rubber, featuring a snap-on integrated screen protector that attaches to the rear of the case when not in use and open access to all ports and controls. It sells for $40. The Street Skin (formerly Rubber Protect) case for iPad is made from the same TPU rubber as the Sleek Skin, but offers a more rugged textured design, as well as the Sleek Skin’s snap-on integrated screen protector and open access to all ports and controls. It is priced at $40. Finally, the Hard Shell is a form-fitting polycarbonate case offering internal rubber bumpers, silicone-covered port access points, and a snap-on screen protector. It sells for $50. All of Hard Candy’s protective solutions for the Apple iPad are available for pre-order now and are expected to ship later this spring. Updated March 19 with changed names and pricing.
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?