Harman debuts HK Esquire, Onyx, JBL Spark speakers
Harman debuted its fall line of products today, notably including two Harman Kardon speakers and one JBL speaker. Borrowing design elements from the earlier Go + Play speaker system, the Harman Kardon Onyx Wireless Speaker System ($500) can use either Bluetooth or AirPlay to stream music. Built with four speakers and a 60-Watt amplifier, the circular Onyx also has a six-hour rechargeable battery inside. Harman Kardon also unveiled Esquire ($249), a square wireless portable speaker and teleconferencing system featuring dual audio drivers and dual noise-cancelling microphones. Esquire uses Bluetooth for up to 10 hours of wireless operation during music streaming and phone calls. An adapter with three built-in USB ports is also included for charging multiple devices at once.
Harman also announced the JBL Spark ($129), a colorful cone-shaped wireless speaker system. Two 40mm drivers are included in the speakers, which can stream audio via Bluetooth. Spark includes a stainless steel hanging hook and fabric cord with inline controls, as well as a power adapter.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?