Harman Kardon releases MS 150 Speaker System
Harman Kardon has released the MS 150, a new high-performance shelf stereo system that provides an iPhone/iPod Dock, slot-loading CD player and FM radio tuner. The unit features integrated 30-watt bass-reflex speakers for room-filling sound and a subwoofer output for direct connection to a powered subwoofer. Three auxiliary audio inputs are available to allow devices to be connected, including one 3.5mm optical-digital input. The system also includes front and back 3.5mm headphone jacks for private listening and component and S-Video outputs for displaying photos and videos from a connected iPod or iPhone. An LCD display on top of the device shows RDS information from FM radio stations or iPod/iPhone track information. The MS 150 also includes an alarm and sleep timer feature, two preset equalization modes for table or wall placement and an infrared remote control. The Harman Kardon MS 150 has a suggested retail price of $690 and is available now in select retail stores.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?