Helium Digital intros new accessories for iPod, iPad, iPhone 4
Helium Digital has introduced its latest accessories for the iPod, iPad, and iPhone 4. The Carbon Fiber Defense Shield is a new film set for the iPhone 4, precision cut from carbon fiber, and including film pieces to protect the front, rear, and sides of the device. It is available now and sells for $15. The new SwitchPlates case for the iPhone 4 is a snap-on style case, featuring a unique changeable color plate system that allows users to swap out the rear cover for a one of another hue. Features include open access to all ports and controls and three included color plates; the SwitchPlates case for iPhone 4 is also available now and sells for $20. Finally, the HD-500 Multi-Dock Charging Station is a table-top charging cradle offering the ability to charge a connected iPod, iPhone, or iPad, and the ability to act as a simple cradle for passive portrait or landscape viewing. The HD-500 will sell for $25 and is expected to ship in February.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?