“Help Promote iLounge” winners announced
We’d like to give a special thanks to all who took the time to help us get the word out about iLounge. We appreciate everyone’s efforts, and we hope our winners enjoy their prizes. We’d also like to thank Future Sonics for helping to sponsor the contest.
Congratulations to the following “Help Promote iLounge” winners:
View David Lehre’s TV commercial for iLounge, which aired to 10,000 viewers.
Grand Prize Winner: David wins a set of Future Sonics Ears™ (model EM3) professional personal monitors and one set of new SofterWear™ custom fit sleeves for the Ears™ INCLUDING ear impressions from an audiologist, plus a $250 iTunes Gift Certificate.
Second Prize Winner: Our second place winner, Mark Kempken ran a street promotion in Dusseldorf, Germany, and receives a set of Future Sonics Ears™ (model EM3) professional personal monitors plus a $200 iTunes Gift Certificate*.
Honorable Mentions: $50 iTunes Gift Ceritifcates* (In no order)
* = Thanks to everyone who entered! U.S.-based winners will receive iTunes gift certificates as provided above. Because of iTunes service limitations, any winning entrant from outside of the United States must choose a U.S.-based recipient for his/her iTunes gift certificate, accept a certificate of approximately equal value from Amazon.com, or forfeit the gift certificate. No cash gifts will be awarded as alternatives to the items above.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Apple drops refurbished fourth-gen iPad, mini prices
- Judge: US can show Apple e-book pricing conspiracy
- AT&T’s GoPhone to add LTE/HSPA+ support for iPhone
- Report: iOS 7 ‘black, white, and flat all over’
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- Lynktec TruGlide Pro Precision Stylus
- C4 Electronics Dolry HiFi Stone 30-Pin AirPlay Adapter
- Boombotix Boombot Rex Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Nuu Splash Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Scosche boomBottle Weatherproof Sport Wireless Speaker
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Costs associated with using FaceTime
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore