“Help Promote iLounge” winners announced
We’d like to give a special thanks to all who took the time to help us get the word out about iLounge. We appreciate everyone’s efforts, and we hope our winners enjoy their prizes. We’d also like to thank Future Sonics for helping to sponsor the contest.
Congratulations to the following “Help Promote iLounge” winners:
View David Lehre’s TV commercial for iLounge, which aired to 10,000 viewers.
Grand Prize Winner: David wins a set of Future Sonics Ears™ (model EM3) professional personal monitors and one set of new SofterWear™ custom fit sleeves for the Ears™ INCLUDING ear impressions from an audiologist, plus a $250 iTunes Gift Certificate.
Second Prize Winner: Our second place winner, Mark Kempken ran a street promotion in Dusseldorf, Germany, and receives a set of Future Sonics Ears™ (model EM3) professional personal monitors plus a $200 iTunes Gift Certificate*.
Honorable Mentions: $50 iTunes Gift Ceritifcates* (In no order)
* = Thanks to everyone who entered! U.S.-based winners will receive iTunes gift certificates as provided above. Because of iTunes service limitations, any winning entrant from outside of the United States must choose a U.S.-based recipient for his/her iTunes gift certificate, accept a certificate of approximately equal value from Amazon.com, or forfeit the gift certificate. No cash gifts will be awarded as alternatives to the items above.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone