“Help Promote iLounge” winners announced
We’d like to give a special thanks to all who took the time to help us get the word out about iLounge. We appreciate everyone’s efforts, and we hope our winners enjoy their prizes. We’d also like to thank Future Sonics for helping to sponsor the contest.
Congratulations to the following “Help Promote iLounge” winners:
View David Lehre’s TV commercial for iLounge, which aired to 10,000 viewers.
Grand Prize Winner: David wins a set of Future Sonics Ears™ (model EM3) professional personal monitors and one set of new SofterWear™ custom fit sleeves for the Ears™ INCLUDING ear impressions from an audiologist, plus a $250 iTunes Gift Certificate.
Second Prize Winner: Our second place winner, Mark Kempken ran a street promotion in Dusseldorf, Germany, and receives a set of Future Sonics Ears™ (model EM3) professional personal monitors plus a $200 iTunes Gift Certificate*.
Honorable Mentions: $50 iTunes Gift Ceritifcates* (In no order)
* = Thanks to everyone who entered! U.S.-based winners will receive iTunes gift certificates as provided above. Because of iTunes service limitations, any winning entrant from outside of the United States must choose a U.S.-based recipient for his/her iTunes gift certificate, accept a certificate of approximately equal value from Amazon.com, or forfeit the gift certificate. No cash gifts will be awarded as alternatives to the items above.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple appoints Beats Music chief to head up iTunes Radio
- Facebook promises monthly iOS app updates
- iLounge Game Spotlight: 80 Days
- Typo iPhone keyboard returns, updated, as Typo 2
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Report: Vivendi SA sold its Beats stake for $404 million
- Apple content delivery network for faster downloads now live in US, Europe
- Apps of the Week: NPR One, Crazy Taxi: City Rush, Interactive Alphabet 4.0 + more
- Report: Apple TV relaunch not coming this year
- Report: Apple eliminating positions of some Beats employees
- Tylt Energi 2K Smart Travel Charger
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad Air
- Kenu Airframe+ Portable Car Mount
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks