“Help Promote iLounge” winners announced
We’d like to give a special thanks to all who took the time to help us get the word out about iLounge. We appreciate everyone’s efforts, and we hope our winners enjoy their prizes. We’d also like to thank Future Sonics for helping to sponsor the contest.
Congratulations to the following “Help Promote iLounge” winners:
View David Lehre’s TV commercial for iLounge, which aired to 10,000 viewers.
Grand Prize Winner: David wins a set of Future Sonics Ears™ (model EM3) professional personal monitors and one set of new SofterWear™ custom fit sleeves for the Ears™ INCLUDING ear impressions from an audiologist, plus a $250 iTunes Gift Certificate.
Second Prize Winner: Our second place winner, Mark Kempken ran a street promotion in Dusseldorf, Germany, and receives a set of Future Sonics Ears™ (model EM3) professional personal monitors plus a $200 iTunes Gift Certificate*.
Honorable Mentions: $50 iTunes Gift Ceritifcates* (In no order)
* = Thanks to everyone who entered! U.S.-based winners will receive iTunes gift certificates as provided above. Because of iTunes service limitations, any winning entrant from outside of the United States must choose a U.S.-based recipient for his/her iTunes gift certificate, accept a certificate of approximately equal value from Amazon.com, or forfeit the gift certificate. No cash gifts will be awarded as alternatives to the items above.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps: Baby Bundle, Breeze, Helpouts + iOOTP Baseball 2014
- Apple selling refurbished iPad mini with Retina display
- Yahoo aims to become default iOS Safari search engine
- Apple working with Shazam on iOS song discovery feature
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Incipio Tek-nical for iPad Air
- Lepow ADD Power Bank
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac