High-resolution iPod touch 2G unboxing photos posted | iLounge News

High-resolution iPod touch 2G unboxing photos posted

image

As promised, we’ve just posted a high-resolution unboxing gallery for the second-generation iPod touch, enabling you to see the new device in greater detail. The images are available in sizes up to 1600x1200 pixels, and feature both the newest iPhone OS product and its packaging; we will be posting more images soon.

See our extended First Looks at the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch for more photos.

« Photos of iPod nano 4G, classic (120GB), shuffle 2008 posted in high-res

Apple posts new iPod nano 4G, iPod touch 2G ads »

Comments

I just picked up one in store at The Apple Store in Valley Fair/Santa Clara, CA. Can’t wait to get home and unbox it myself!!!

They said the new nano’s had not arrived yet.

Posted by Eddie on September 10, 2008 at 12:52 PM (PDT)

You lucky son of a gun!  I want one so bad I can taste it…and it taste yummy!

Posted by Harry on September 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM (PDT)

I just got the 32gb will open as soon as I get the case xD

Posted by Daryl on September 10, 2008 at 10:54 PM (PDT)

My 32Gb arrived at my desk this morning in Paris, France.  Ordered it as soon as it popped up on Apple France.

Impressed at the quick delivery.  Less impressed by the price difference between France/US! smile

Now admiring it - not sure whether to unbox here or wait until I get home tonight!

Posted by Scott Hatton on September 11, 2008 at 2:47 AM (PDT)

Purchased a 32gb Touch yesterday in NYC, but I won’t open until I get the case and I’m also debating whether to keep the darn thing.

I’m currently up to 45gb on my 80gb Classic, but I listen to less than half of the content.  I’m conflicted.

Posted by bbest on September 11, 2008 at 8:05 AM (PDT)

With the exception of the 16gb iPhone, I have had the same capacity concerns with every iPod I’ve owned since the 5g iPod. I was very excited to read there would be a 16gb nano to replace the 8gb touch in my car. What did I do yesterday? Purchased an 8gb nano (since the 16’s aren’t available yet). I’m such a sucker for new gadgets.

Posted by Jordan on September 11, 2008 at 8:56 AM (PDT)