Hilton debuts iPod-compatible alarm clock, Apple sweepstakes
The Hilton Family of Hotels has introduced its new Hilton Family Alarm Clock, which will be installed at its hotels nationwide this spring. The custom-designed clock features an easy-to-set alarm, four pre-set music selection buttons, and allows guests to plug in an iPod or other music device to listen to their tunes without headphones.
To celebrate the rollout of the new clock, Hilton has put together a large Apple giveaway and created the Hilton Family Virtual Clock — a software replica version of the in-room clock that can be used as a desktop alarm. The downloadable clock also helps users play the Hilton Family Timing Is Everything Sweepstakes by sounding an alarm at the beginning of each of the four phases of the giveaway.
Prizes include: 100 winners of a $10 iTunes gift certificate (Phase 1), 100 winners of a Hilton Family Alarm Clock (Phase 2), 250 winners of an iPod mini (Phase 3), and 10 winners of a Two Night Stay at a participating Hilton Family hotel (Phase 4). The grand prize is a 4-night stay at a participating Hilton hotel, a clock, an iPod mini and a $10 iTunes gift certificate.
The giveaway starts today and ends July 7, 2005.
- Tips app debuts in iOS 8 beta 4
- Forensic scientist notes iOS ‘back doors’
- iOS 8 beta 3 released to developers
- Apple releases iOS 7.1.2
- Apple’s new 16GB iPod touch update: unboxing and impressions
- Apple intros new 16GB iPod touch, cuts prices on 32/64GB models
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: 80 Days
- Typo iPhone keyboard returns, updated, as Typo 2
- Apple posts official Beats welcome announcement
- Report: Vivendi SA sold its Beats stake for $404 million
- Apple content delivery network for faster downloads now live in US, Europe
- Apps of the Week: NPR One, Crazy Taxi: City Rush, Interactive Alphabet 4.0 + more
- Report: Apple TV relaunch not coming this year
- Report: Apple eliminating positions of some Beats employees
- Russian government seeks Apple source code
- Square announces new Reader for chip cards
- Tylt Energi 2K Smart Travel Charger
- Plantronics BackBeat Fit Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad Air
- Kenu Airframe+ Portable Car Mount
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks