Hilton debuts iPod-compatible alarm clock, Apple sweepstakes
The Hilton Family of Hotels has introduced its new Hilton Family Alarm Clock, which will be installed at its hotels nationwide this spring. The custom-designed clock features an easy-to-set alarm, four pre-set music selection buttons, and allows guests to plug in an iPod or other music device to listen to their tunes without headphones.
To celebrate the rollout of the new clock, Hilton has put together a large Apple giveaway and created the Hilton Family Virtual Clock — a software replica version of the in-room clock that can be used as a desktop alarm. The downloadable clock also helps users play the Hilton Family Timing Is Everything Sweepstakes by sounding an alarm at the beginning of each of the four phases of the giveaway.
Prizes include: 100 winners of a $10 iTunes gift certificate (Phase 1), 100 winners of a Hilton Family Alarm Clock (Phase 2), 250 winners of an iPod mini (Phase 3), and 10 winners of a Two Night Stay at a participating Hilton Family hotel (Phase 4). The grand prize is a 4-night stay at a participating Hilton hotel, a clock, an iPod mini and a $10 iTunes gift certificate.
The giveaway starts today and ends July 7, 2005.
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Device able to access iOS 8.1 through brute-force attack
- Microsoft to bring Cortana to iOS
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 3 to developers (Update: iOS 8.3 Public Beta also released)
- Apple releases iOS 8.2
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?