HireVue app enables mobile job interviews
HireVue has released an official iOS app for its online interviewing service allowing employers and applicants to conduct on-demand job interviews from anywhere using their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. HireVue’s online service provides video-based On Demand Interviews to candidates and employers with more flexibility and convenience by time-shifting the interview experience, allowing users to complete and review interviews at any time. The new HireVue iOS app extends this process further by place-shifting the experience, allowing users to complete their HireVue digital interviews from any convenient location.
Candidates selected for a digital interview can access the app directly from their interview invitation e-mail and complete the interview at their convenience. Interviews can consist of multiple-choice and essay that may require written or audio/video responses recorded using the built-in camera and microphone. Interviews can also provide additional information to potential candidates via the HireVue app such as employment branding videos and introductions and commentary from the hiring manager or recruiting teams. Responses are submitting to the recruiter or hiring manager via the HireVue service where they can be reviewed, rated and shared with colleagues. HireVue is a universal app requiring iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download. An interview invitation and HireVue account is required to use the app.
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Cooking Dash 2016, Disney Gif, iTunes U 3.0, Swarm 2.5, + Zipcar 4.0
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Google Play Music adds free, ad-supported streaming radio
- Transistor, Adobe Hue, Mic Room, Elevate 2.0
- Apple takes App Analytics out of beta, adds new features
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?