HireVue app enables mobile job interviews
HireVue has released an official iOS app for its online interviewing service allowing employers and applicants to conduct on-demand job interviews from anywhere using their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. HireVue’s online service provides video-based On Demand Interviews to candidates and employers with more flexibility and convenience by time-shifting the interview experience, allowing users to complete and review interviews at any time. The new HireVue iOS app extends this process further by place-shifting the experience, allowing users to complete their HireVue digital interviews from any convenient location.
Candidates selected for a digital interview can access the app directly from their interview invitation e-mail and complete the interview at their convenience. Interviews can consist of multiple-choice and essay that may require written or audio/video responses recorded using the built-in camera and microphone. Interviews can also provide additional information to potential candidates via the HireVue app such as employment branding videos and introductions and commentary from the hiring manager or recruiting teams. Responses are submitting to the recruiter or hiring manager via the HireVue service where they can be reviewed, rated and shared with colleagues. HireVue is a universal app requiring iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download. An interview invitation and HireVue account is required to use the app.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?