HireVue app enables mobile job interviews
HireVue has released an official iOS app for its online interviewing service allowing employers and applicants to conduct on-demand job interviews from anywhere using their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. HireVue’s online service provides video-based On Demand Interviews to candidates and employers with more flexibility and convenience by time-shifting the interview experience, allowing users to complete and review interviews at any time. The new HireVue iOS app extends this process further by place-shifting the experience, allowing users to complete their HireVue digital interviews from any convenient location.
Candidates selected for a digital interview can access the app directly from their interview invitation e-mail and complete the interview at their convenience. Interviews can consist of multiple-choice and essay that may require written or audio/video responses recorded using the built-in camera and microphone. Interviews can also provide additional information to potential candidates via the HireVue app such as employment branding videos and introductions and commentary from the hiring manager or recruiting teams. Responses are submitting to the recruiter or hiring manager via the HireVue service where they can be reviewed, rated and shared with colleagues. HireVue is a universal app requiring iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download. An interview invitation and HireVue account is required to use the app.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?