Holiday poll ends, iPad 3 poll begins
With over 2,700 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“What was your favorite holiday Apple gift?”—has ended. Readers could choose between the iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, or Mac, with another option for those that didn’t receive an Apple product as a gift.
While a majority of readers—56 percent—did receive an Apple product as a gift this year, 44 percent did not. Among those who did, the iPad took a 38 percent share, followed by the iPhone with 26 percent, the iPod with 18 percent, the Mac with 11 percent, and the Apple TV with seven percent. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the iPad 3. We’d like to know if you plan on selling your current iPad to upgrade to the iPad 3? Are you selling your original iPad or iPad 2 to upgrade, or are you sticking with what you’ve got? Or will you be a first-time iPad buyer, or will you be purchasing your second—or even third—iPad? Or do you not have any interest in the iPad at all? Our latest poll—“Will you sell your current iPad to buy an iPad 3?”—lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge home page—cast your vote today!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2016 from iLounge!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Apple offering hands-on demos of Super Mario Run in stores
- Report: Apple pursuing studio agreements for early movie rentals
- Apple releases seventh beta of iOS 10.2 to developers
- Apple makes its picks for best iPhone, iPad and Apple TV apps of 2016
- Apple acknowledges Apple Music now includes ‘all the benefits of iTunes Match’
- Apple Music tops 20 million subscribers
- Apple blames ‘external factors’ for iPhone fires in China
- Rumor: 2017 iPhones won’t include glass chassis or wireless charging; will add red color
- Top Apple supplier Foxconn planning U.S. investment
- Apple enables Single Sign-On across all iOS 10 and tvOS 10 devices
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- iHome iPLWBT5 Docking Clock Radio for iPhone and Apple Watch
- Brydge 12.9 iPad Pro Keyboard
- Sen.se GuardPeanut
- iHome iZBT10 Zenergy Bedside Sleep Therapy Speaker
- Twelve South HiRise Duet for Apple Watch and iPhone
- IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor
- JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Heart Rate Headphones
- Edifier e235 Luna E Speaker System
- Clamcase ClamCase+ for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10