Holiday poll ends, iPad 3 poll begins
With over 2,700 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“What was your favorite holiday Apple gift?”—has ended. Readers could choose between the iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, or Mac, with another option for those that didn’t receive an Apple product as a gift.
While a majority of readers—56 percent—did receive an Apple product as a gift this year, 44 percent did not. Among those who did, the iPad took a 38 percent share, followed by the iPhone with 26 percent, the iPod with 18 percent, the Mac with 11 percent, and the Apple TV with seven percent. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the iPad 3. We’d like to know if you plan on selling your current iPad to upgrade to the iPad 3? Are you selling your original iPad or iPad 2 to upgrade, or are you sticking with what you’ve got? Or will you be a first-time iPad buyer, or will you be purchasing your second—or even third—iPad? Or do you not have any interest in the iPad at all? Our latest poll—“Will you sell your current iPad to buy an iPad 3?”—lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge home page—cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- iLounge Weekly coming out Monday, subscribe now
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?