Holiday poll ends, iPad 3 poll begins
With over 2,700 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“What was your favorite holiday Apple gift?”—has ended. Readers could choose between the iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, or Mac, with another option for those that didn’t receive an Apple product as a gift.
While a majority of readers—56 percent—did receive an Apple product as a gift this year, 44 percent did not. Among those who did, the iPad took a 38 percent share, followed by the iPhone with 26 percent, the iPod with 18 percent, the Mac with 11 percent, and the Apple TV with seven percent. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the iPad 3. We’d like to know if you plan on selling your current iPad to upgrade to the iPad 3? Are you selling your original iPad or iPad 2 to upgrade, or are you sticking with what you’ve got? Or will you be a first-time iPad buyer, or will you be purchasing your second—or even third—iPad? Or do you not have any interest in the iPad at all? Our latest poll—“Will you sell your current iPad to buy an iPad 3?”—lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge home page—cast your vote today!
- Happy Labor Day from iLounge
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Apple to provide more unified TV experience with new ‘TV’ app for Apple TV
- Elgato announces HomeKit-enabled Eve Light Switch
- Apple delays AirPods release
- Report: iPhone 8 likely to come in three glass-backed sizes
- Report: New Apple TV app to provide show recommendations
- Apple’s German website adds Apple Pay support page, but still no launch
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2016: $46.9B revenue, 45.5M iPhones + 9.2M iPads sold
- Apple reportedly hiring engineers from BlackBerry, developing car operating system in Canada
- Apple releases PowerBeats3 Wireless earphones
- Creative iRoar Go Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps