Holiday poll ends, iPad 3 poll begins
With over 2,700 votes from iLounge readers, our most recent poll—“What was your favorite holiday Apple gift?”—has ended. Readers could choose between the iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, or Mac, with another option for those that didn’t receive an Apple product as a gift.
While a majority of readers—56 percent—did receive an Apple product as a gift this year, 44 percent did not. Among those who did, the iPad took a 38 percent share, followed by the iPhone with 26 percent, the iPod with 18 percent, the Mac with 11 percent, and the Apple TV with seven percent. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on the iPad 3. We’d like to know if you plan on selling your current iPad to upgrade to the iPad 3? Are you selling your original iPad or iPad 2 to upgrade, or are you sticking with what you’ve got? Or will you be a first-time iPad buyer, or will you be purchasing your second—or even third—iPad? Or do you not have any interest in the iPad at all? Our latest poll—“Will you sell your current iPad to buy an iPad 3?”—lets you answer that question. You can find the iLounge Poll in the left-hand column of the main iLounge home page—cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- WSJ: Apple ‘in talks’ to acquire Tidal
- Spotify claims Apple anti-competitively blocking Spotify app update
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren accuses Apple, others, of locking out competition
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Report details Apple Music’s vision for exclusive content
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- IK Multimedia iKlip A/V
- ClamCase ClamCase+ for iPad Air 2
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app