Honda Civic Tour features concerts and iPod equipped Civics
“Gearing up for the fourth annual Civic Tour, American Honda Motor Co., is pleased to announce this year’s tour headliner, Dashboard Confessional. The nationwide tour will launch on May 13 in Portland, ME.
The band chose to have the Civic Coupe (one of Honda’s top selling models) painted and designed with a unique and vibrant look. Included in this year’s customized Civics are state-of-the-art, premium audio components from Alpine Electronics. The system features a 500-watt DVD mobile multimedia system with DVD/CD/MP3/WMA/CDR/CDRW playback and satellite-linked navigation. High-performance Type-S speakers, subwoofers and V12 amps complete the system. Each vehicle will also include an Apple iPOD that can be controlled directly from the in-dash receiver using Alpine’s new interface.
Back this year, by popular demand, is the traveling Civic Tour Non-Stop Music Lounge presented by Alpine Electronics, where the customized Dashboard Confessional Civic will be showcased as well as provide a cool spot for fans to visit before and after the show. The new Civic will be on tour with the band, giving fans an up-close-and-personal look at the highly customized machine autographed by Dashboard Confessional. A total of 10 of these unique Civics will be awarded through national and local media promotions, one of which will be given away through civictour.com.”
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Report: Apple to release iOS public betas
- Apple extends two-step verification to FaceTime, iMessage
- Apple raises size limit for Apps to 4GB
- iPhone theft decline attributed to Activation Lock feature
- iOS 8.4 already in development?
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?