Hoodie cases for all iPods offered | iLounge News

Hoodie cases for all iPods offered

imageUK-based Ubahn Clothing is now offering a new collection of iPod cases designed to resemble grey hooded sweatshirts. The company’s Hoodie cases come in sizes to fit all full-size iPods, the iPod mini and iPod nano. Prices start at £10. “Hoodies are a unique and stylish way to cover and protect your iPod,” says Ubahn. “Iconic grey hoodies are recognized by almost all musical tastes. They are an irresistible accessory.”

« Report: Amazon to launch movie download service

SiK debuts Lix case for 5G iPod, nano »

Comments

How sickeningly cute.

Posted by proanim8r on March 9, 2006 at 3:15 PM (CST)

Yeah. I think I might be able to resist them. As much as I like mine, I think clothes for iPods take it a step too far.

Especially tighty-whiteys.

Posted by Multimoog on March 9, 2006 at 3:26 PM (CST)

One word springs to mind, ‘Chav’

Posted by evoGage on March 9, 2006 at 3:32 PM (CST)

This is good. I’ve been looking for a way to make my iPod more closely resemble the Unabomber. Does it come with sunglasses and a mustache as well?

Posted by Hrothgar on March 9, 2006 at 5:29 PM (CST)

hm yeah okay that’s pretty weird….

Posted by Werewolf on March 9, 2006 at 6:11 PM (CST)

It’s adorable! I must have one!

Posted by Chris on March 10, 2006 at 12:10 AM (CST)

retarded

Posted by b on March 10, 2006 at 12:53 AM (CST)

Now your iPod can conceal it’s identity when it goes shoplifting too.

Posted by phennphawcks on March 10, 2006 at 4:17 AM (CST)

wheres my iUndies ???

the iPod accessory line has become a joke

Posted by psxp on March 10, 2006 at 8:51 AM (CST)

That is too cute, too bad it would get kicked out of school because hoodies are “agianst the dress code”

Posted by Candice on March 10, 2006 at 8:56 AM (CST)

Kickin’...I always wanted my homie eyeP to dude up like a carjacker, crack slinger or a serial rapist.

(sigh)

Posted by flatline response on March 10, 2006 at 9:44 AM (CST)

Hmm…the iPod Socks finally has some real competition.

Posted by Gordy. in Atlanta, GA on March 10, 2006 at 10:46 AM (CST)

Hey flatline response, don’t forget the unibomber.

Posted by Gordy. in Atlanta, GA on March 10, 2006 at 10:48 AM (CST)

Hey flatline response, don’t forget the unibomber.

Not in my ‘hood. Besides, Hrothgar already went there.

Posted by flatline response on March 11, 2006 at 4:20 AM (CST)