House of Marley at 2012 CES: Bluetooth speaker bags, One Foundation
At the 2012 International CES, House of Marley is showing two new bag-style Bluetooth speaker systems, Block Party and Nomad, as well as One Foundation, a high-end tabletop speaker system. Block Party is a two-channel Bluetooth audio system, featuring two 3.5-inch woofers, two one-inch tweeters, a ported speaker chamber, a built-in rechargeable battery, an interchangeable bag, and 20 watts of total power. It sells for $249. Nomad is also a two-channel Bluetooth speaker system, offering dual 2.5-inch woofers, two 2.5-inch passive radiators, the ability to run off AC power or alkaline batteries, a built-in bag, and 10 watts of total power. It is priced at $200. Finally, One Foundation is a high-end system, offering an iPod/iPhone/iPad dock, AirPlay support, two 5.25-inch woofers, two one-inch horn-loaded tweeters, a ported speaker chamber, wooden baffle, RCA and 3.5mm auxiliary inputs, an included remote, and 200 watts of total power. It will sell for $600; release dates have yet to be revealed.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?