I Lost My iPod | iLounge News

I Lost My iPod

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Friday, May 30, 2003
News Categories: iPod

Two nights ago I left my iPod in a cab. I hailed it at 3:00 AM after working an 18 hour day of lifting and moving. I put the iPod down to take my wallet out and forgot to pick it up. I didn’t take notice of the cab company (there are at least 12 companies in Toronto). I called a few of the majors up and left a description, but I am not optimistic.

I just want people to understand that they need to label their iPods. I had looked into various services of pre-made stickers with serial numbers or having it engraved but I never got around to it. Even if someone found it and wanted to return it they couldn’t.

I bought the 10GB model in August 2002 and I can honestly say that I have used it almost every single day. My next paycheque is going to be dedicated to buying a new 10GB model, but I wish it didn’t have to come to that. I can’t afford the 15 or 30GB models, but I eventually plan on buying the dock and remote.

Please people, even if it’s an ugly sticker with your email address on it, please label your iPod.

« PodShop May Sale Ends Today

Becart Announces New iPod Stand »

Comments

i lost my ipod that my friend gave me as a birthday present. on the back has the engraving: To the sweetest girl: Jane Elizabeth Hsu.

hope i can find it! my bro lost it at his high school in fountain valley, ca. :(

it’s been few months now, but i don’t feel like giving up yet…anyone know what i can do to find it?

Posted by jane on July 12, 2005 at 11:29 AM (PDT)

I lost my keys and got them back using a “codetag” keytag. They have labels for phones etc too. Give them a try.

Posted by bazzza on July 24, 2005 at 2:02 PM (PDT)

hi very interesting…Im very scared becausei lost my iod in school, well actually someone stold it. Is there like some secerity thing? I just want t back soooo bad :’(. Does anyone know what to do…?

Posted by megan on November 13, 2007 at 5:07 PM (PDT)

I lost my ipod. its been missing for a year now. the last time i saw it, it was in my car coming back from a road trip/vacation.I looked in the car million of times, around the house, and other places! does anyone know what can i do???!!!???!I want it back reallllyyy bad!

Posted by Sugar21222 on February 28, 2008 at 4:13 PM (PDT)

heyy its me again

Does anyone know of a place in CT who can ingrave an ipod?

(if i ever find it again)

Posted by sugar21222 on February 28, 2008 at 4:20 PM (PDT)

i lost it my ipod, idk if someone stole it at school, but it was the last week of school. the alst i was seen with it was when i was walking to my cuzn’s house and i put it my purse, then the next day afterschool on the bus i check my bag and see its GONE im like WTHHH!!! and now i cnat find it at aLL!!! what cna i do! and if someone DID take it, can they get into my iTUnes account?

Posted by daisy on June 11, 2009 at 3:48 PM (PDT)

Page 3 of 3 pages  <  1 2 3