iAttire offers romantic attire for iPods | iLounge News

iAttire offers romantic attire for iPods

By LC Angell

Contributing Editor
Published: Monday, January 23, 2006
News Categories: iPod Accessories

imageiAttire has announced the release of its Valentine 2006 attire for iPods. The romantic wardrobe line includes: Negligee ($24), Corset ($24), Boxer ($24), Briefs ($32), Undershirt ($32), Underwear Set ($50), and Boxer Set ($60).

“Garments for the romantic iPod put you and your iPod in the mood,” says the company. “Feminine garments are a French satin corset cinched with black lacings or a sheer red negligee with black chiffon ruffle. For the masculine iPod, is it boxers or briefs? Cotton boxers are available in red stripe, red hearts, or white dots on red. Cotton briefs offer a free-moving ease, a blue waistband, and a perfect fit. A coordinating undershirt is made of the softest cotton.”

« Mix: Top brands, iFish, MyCityMate, Podtees

Targus offers new iPod nano case »

Comments

creepy

Posted by OMGWTFSTFU on January 23, 2006 at 8:25 AM (PDT)

you HAVE to be kidding? who the hell buys stuff like this? and WHY?

Posted by ahMEmon on January 23, 2006 at 8:31 AM (PDT)

Another day, another stupid iPod accessory that isn’t needed…

Posted by Cameron T. on January 23, 2006 at 8:44 AM (PDT)

There are simply not enough expletives that can be used to explain how insipid these products are…

Posted by FahrenheiPod 451 on January 23, 2006 at 9:03 AM (PDT)

I can’t wait to buy some of these! They are so cool, all my friends will want some!!!

Posted by sammy on January 23, 2006 at 9:06 AM (PDT)

Who buys these? I can see this as a gag site that makes one as a joke, but to actually sell them? Honestly, who buys this on a regular basis?

Posted by PimpyMicPimp on January 23, 2006 at 9:20 AM (PDT)

Someone please tell these people that April Fool’s Day only happens ONCE a year…...

Posted by Bob Levens on January 23, 2006 at 9:56 AM (PDT)

Who buys these?

Apparently it’s sammy.

These are so brain-damaged that it’s even distasteful trying to be sarcastic.

Posted by flatline response on January 23, 2006 at 12:39 PM (PDT)

These are so retarded that they make the iGuy and iKitty look good.

Posted by ucfgrad93 on January 23, 2006 at 2:13 PM (PDT)

One word .. why?

Posted by gadgetboy1 on January 23, 2006 at 3:19 PM (PDT)

Humm iPod now the new plushie fetish?

Posted by iGag on January 23, 2006 at 6:36 PM (PDT)

okay…

Posted by ipoder555 on January 23, 2006 at 8:40 PM (PDT)

These things make me cry that I didn’t think of it first.  I mean really…this iAttire nonsense looks like it could be assembled, dirt cheap, using supplies from a local craft store.  Then turning around and selling them for up to $60 a pop?!  Freaking genious!

Posted by dragonbyte on January 24, 2006 at 6:28 AM (PDT)

iLounge Editors - Please take this iAttire photo down immediately as I find it offensive.  I always thought of iLounge as a site my whole family could enjoy.  Now my 13 year old son is sneaking visits onto your site so he can ogle the iPod nipples that are clearly visible under that shear negligee!

Posted by Tom on January 24, 2006 at 1:21 PM (PDT)

This is the most rediculouis thing I have ever seen for iPods. I go throw up now.

Posted by Aceospades on January 24, 2006 at 6:47 PM (PDT)

This place is a rip off. I ordered the iThong for 34.95 from iAttire and they sent me a rubber band.  Yes, my iPod looks pretty hot in it, but still…

Posted by David Brent on January 25, 2006 at 2:00 AM (PDT)

Wow some ipod accesories are getting pretty idiotic

Posted by Chris23 on January 28, 2006 at 1:31 PM (PDT)