iBattz Bundle Giveaway - Winners Announced
MOJO REMOVABLE POWER CARD WALLET 1500mAh WITH 1 USB PORT
The Mojo Removable Power Card Wallet 1500 mAh acts as an indispensable back up power for your iPhone / iPod / iPad and all other mobile devices in a compact credit card size form factor. With its removable 1500mAh lithium battery module and included USB to Micro USB cable, this ultra portable power bank can charge any mobile devices that uses Micro USB interface on the go anytime, anywhere. With Mojo Treble USB cable (purchased separately), you can use it to charge your iPhone and iPad.
Mojo Removable Power Wallet provides up to extra 80% battery to your iPhone, iPod or Android smartphone within 90 minutes.
With the included USB cable, the Mojo Removable Power Card Wallet can be easily recharged via a normal computer USB port, USB wall charger or USB car charger.
Besides this, it also ACTS AS A BATTERY CHARGER FOR STANDARD BP-4L 1500 mAh BATTERY MODULES that is used on the Mojo Removable Battery Case for iPhone 4/4S.
iBattz family of Mojo Removable Power solutions prides itself as eco friendly products where our lithium battery modules can be changed after its average lifespan of 500 charges.
MOJO TREBLE KEYCHAIN WITH CARD READER
The Mojo Treble Key with Card Reader is the perfect USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone/iPod/iPad and other Smartphones. With a built-in iPhone/iPad SIM card tray eject, you have all the tools you need to change your SIM card wherever you go. Not only can it sync and charge your mobile devices, we have built in a microSD card reader so that it can double up as an external storage device to store and view files from any computer.
To charge or sync your mobile devices, please switch lever to CHARGING mode.
To use as microSD, please switch lever to DATA mode.
Do not use the Micro USB port and Apple Connector at the same time.
For more information visit iBattz.com.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on May 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on June 2, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?