iBattz Mojo Battstation Dual Pro Battery Pack Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iBattz are giving away ten (10) Mojo Battstation Tough Dual Pro Battery Packs ($49.90 value).
Battstation Tough Dual Pro is our solution for today's ever hungry power to mobile phones and gadgets. It is designed to enable you to stay connected anywhere, wherever you are. No more worries on damaging the power bank due to accident drops or due to splashes of water. The power bank is designed to withstand impacts and ports are sealed. Available in 12000mAh.
- Impact and Splash resistant.
- Dual USB Output for simultaneous charging of 2 devices. (2.1A and 1A total 3.1A)
- Support Pass Through Charging.
- Automatic Power Off when connected devices are fully charged.
- Can charge an iPad 0-100%
For more information visit iBattz.com.
Kathleen A. Fick
Andrew E. Cossaboon
Sean Newcamp, Jr.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on February 28, 2013 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be ten (10) winners announced on March 1, 2013. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Spotify claims Apple anti-competitively blocking Spotify app update
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren accuses Apple, others, of locking out competition
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Report details Apple Music’s vision for exclusive content
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- IK Multimedia iKlip A/V
- ClamCase ClamCase+ for iPad Air 2
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app