iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and iBattz are giving away five (5) Mojo BattStation Optimus 20400 mAh ($129.95 value).
The award winning Mojo BattStation Optimus utilizes a 20400mAh high-capacity battery, the same Panasonic cells that powers electric cars, providing EIGHT full smartphone charges in its compact shell. It features a 2.1A and 1A USB port, which allows for the simultaneous charging of two devices and features an emergency LED flashlight.
- Highest 20400 mAh Battery Capacity in a compact form factor.
- Supports Pass Thru Charging.
- Uses highest grade Panasonic cells that powers electric cars.
- Provide EIGHT full charges to most smartphones.
- Provide TWO full charges to most tablets.
- One year international warranty
For more information visit iBattz.com.
Jimmy S Lum Kenneth Peters Dale Rogers Adam Clark Anna Huynh
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on April 30, 2014 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be five (5) winners announced on May 1, 2014. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Daily Deal: Enter for a chance to win the Choose Your Own Apple Watch Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The New MacBook Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Last Chance to enter The Macbook Pro Giveaway
- Daily Deal: The DJI Phantom 2 Giveaway
- Daily Deal: Enter to win a 50” LG TV + Soundbar
- Unu Superpak Battery Giveaway - Winners Announced
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?